Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The long sculpted hair will hinder the range of motion the ball-joint provides anyway so it does seem kind of pointless.

It seems to be HT's thing at the moment, doesn't it?, even if a figure doesn't benefit from it. They have hampered a few figures now with it for no reason.
:dunno

It seems to be HT's thing at the moment, doesn't it?, even if a figure doesn't benefit from it. They have hampered a few figures now with it for no reason.

Its very important for people to be able to pose their figures like this.

Come on. Get with it Rory!

Incidentally I think the beard and long hair helps it not look awful on this figure. I'm actually kinda puzzled that Difabio would raise the point here. It looks far worse on DX10 (and sadly probably DX13)

Its very important for people to be able to pose their figures like this.

Come on. Get with it Rory!

Incidentally I think the beard and long hair helps it not look awful on this figure. I'm actually kinda puzzled that Difabio would raise the point here. It looks far worse on DX10 (and sadly probably DX13)

:lol Yeah the collar and beard help. I can see BD Terminator doing that now. Can you post in any thread about any figure without somehow linking it back to the DX13? :rotfl:rotfl

I still don't know why they did that to ASM Peter Parker. I mean, the design practically lends itself to the neck sculpted construction like Avengers Stark and DX 12 (and QS 001) Bruce.

They mad.

I want to be there when it's finally revealed, can you record yourself or something. :rotfl:rotfl

You wouldn't wanna see that....

2ibeoet.gif

Wow out already? Looks alright but cancelled my order months ago. Congrats to you guys who are getting him. May eventually pick Jor El up but looks rushed.

He looks great! The paint apps are not as good as the proto (expected) but the sculpt looks improved in my opinion. Not quite sure what's different maybe the eyes.

Back