1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, please do! It'll give me a better picture of the layout of your plac...hey, hey, I mean a better appreciation of your collection, hehehe. :monkey3

Hey, is the Batman figure supposed to be so stiff? I can barely move the legs forward. This is due to the suit, right? Was this the case with the DX12?

:lol I might need to invest in an alarm system now.... :lol j/k

Yeah, the armory Batman's articulation is more limited than the DX12's, it was pretty restrictive but you still had a chance.... this one's a lot tougher. I'm in the process of breaking it in myself.

Did you experiment not installing that vertical panel in middle of the top front Besta? You don't have any significant weight on top of it and it would really open up your Batman display.

Shoot, I should've done that. I think I secured the vertical panels in already at the bottom, unless I can somehow pry that locking screw out, I'm not sure I can remove it. I would have to have the matching shelf in the back I guess, the rear ones are the 3x1s so only the front would have the wider space. I'm still concerned that it would be a bit wobbly without the middle section because it's not exactly the sturdiest solidest panels, but like you said, without any weight on top, if I removed that statue, it could probably hold.

Biggest problem I have with this (for first time Batman owners) is whether or not to display as Batman or as the Batsuit. Looks great either way and I suppose it's good to have these options, but since it's my first Dark Knight, makes me wish it came with an additional suit :)

Biggest problem I have with this (for first time Batman owners) is whether or not to display as Batman or as the Batsuit. Looks great either way and I suppose it's good to have these options, but since it's my first Dark Knight, makes me wish it came with an additional suit :)

I'll sell you my DX12 and problem solved. ;)

I'm thinking the same thing but I have the HT 1/4 scale, so I think I will put this suit in the armoury, at least to begin with.

My MMS67 with customized Armory belt as close as I could get to screen accuracy, opening and end scenes from TDK. :)

8675a915f2d731d676e1f1a7d8955837.jpg

Nice touch on the belt bro! Can you take a clear picture of the details you include in the belt. I have'nt arrange mine yet. And i want to set mine as accurate as possible. Thanks in advance for the help.

My remote for this set does not work. Either that or the sensor is no good. I even replaced the battery. Works fine with the switch.

Anyone tried to get a new remote or replacement armory because of this issue? Getting another remote would be less trouble, but what if it's not the remote? ;)

Seeing the Armory/DX12 Wayne sculpts side by side, it's a few tones darker; but it doesn't bother me. Looks good under dioders, the paintwork is nicer.

The stock cape is also better material, and it's workable. Can get an appropriate amount of shoulder bunching, custom capes tend to look flat on his shoulders.

Cape should be thick and bunched up on his shoulders, not a thin sheet.

Batman-the-dark-knight-2022981-1024-683.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmmm. I forgot to check the sensor/remote and lights. I should unpack it and do that before it goes into storage for the next few months. I wonder if HLJ could even help me if there was an issue.

Anyone tried to get a new remote or replacement armory because of this issue? Getting another remote would be less trouble, but what if it's not the remote? ;)

Yup, I currently have 2 remotes, I'm now waiting for my replacement armory.

i had decided against this purchase, its christmas kids etc and in all honesty i never really liked the aesthetics of the nolan Batman. just got back fro the mall and one was on display (exorbitantly priced of course!) and i have to say i love the look of this piece. once christmas is out the way i will definitely be looking to pick this up someplace somehow. I'm just in for Batman and the armory but it looks fantastic in person. hoping it hangs around a while longer.

北京国安;7400900 said:

Great capes, great pics, Jaxon! :clap

i had decided against this purchase, its christmas kids etc and in all honesty i never really liked the aesthetics of the nolan Batman. just got back fro the mall and one was on display (exorbitantly priced of course!) and i have to say i love the look of this piece. once christmas is out the way i will definitely be looking to pick this up someplace somehow. I'm just in for Batman and the armory but it looks fantastic in person. hoping it hangs around a while longer.

I have the Armory with Batman set and it looks fantastic. My first HT Nolan Bats purchase. I can't wait to put the suit in the Armory and hit the lights. You'll love it.

For those that think your sensors are broken, there's a third switch setting which is all the way forward (towards yourself) that should work for your controllers. I thought mine was broken too, but it works.

Stock cape, it's definitely not as bad as people made it seem.

DSC04517.JPG
2.jpg

Need to futz/pose batman though, just showing what 10 min of cape futzing looks like.

:goodpost::exactly::hi5:

Some customs, you can hardly see that there's cape on his traps/shoulders when you should be able to. Good job dominishin, shows what patience can do, you are joining my league of self-proclaimed-master-cape-futzing...:lol Yours actually looks better than mine haha

52c44ac1c75a465c63f425ab8abb7af3.jpg

Back