1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have an unboxing photo or video that shows all the hands that the 3-set comes with? The product description on SSC says both Alfred and Bruce come w/ a batarang holding hands but I only have 1 in my package.

Pixel's pics would obviously be better, but perhaps these eBay pics could help in the meantime?

armoryfullset1.JPG

armoryfullset2.jpg

brucealfred1.JPG

brucealfred4.JPG

brucealfred5.JPG

I'm guessing the bottom Alfred hand on the right and the middle on the right for Bruce are the batarang holding hands.

Thanks Yankee :duff Damn, looks the same as my package...That bottom right Alfred hand is the only batarang holding hand. The Bruce one, that you mentioned Pixel, is actually the mirror version of the one across from it, it's a gripping hand, I'm thinking for the nunchucks or something. The product description on SSC said both Alfred and Bruce were supposed to come w/ batarang holding hands so that kind of sucks.

Thanks Yankee :duff Damn, looks the same as my package...That bottom right Alfred hand is the only batarang holding hand. The Bruce one, that you mentioned Pixel, is actually the mirror version of the one across from it, it's a gripping hand, I'm thinking for the nunchucks or something. The product description on SSC said both Alfred and Bruce were supposed to come w/ batarang holding hands so that kind of sucks.

No problem, buddy. There's no differentiation among the hands, is that right? No younger man's (heh) hands versus an older man's? I think that's what the product description meant.

I have to look at it closely, but from away, I can't really see any differentiation, be it more wrinkles or coloration, maybe a slight coloration difference? I have to check.

Oops about the grip hands, missed that!

Why are all the extra hands for Alfred LEFT hands, except for a single fist? And why would anyone wants fists for Alfred anyway? These are all likely generic hands with re-paints at most, right?

Got my set yesterday, and about three hours later, it's finally up in the detolf. Love how it fills a shelf perfectly display Alfred and Bruce without looking overcrowded. I've got to get batteries for my light. Can't wait to test it out. I wish my '89 Batmobile had a remote, as I'd be clicking that thing on and off all day.

I don't think there are any differences, like liver spots for Alfred, etc. The hands appear to be completely interchangeable. I think a reviewer, can't remember who at the moment, said as much.

Oops about the grip hands, missed that!

Why are all the extra hands for Alfred LEFT hands, except for a single fist? And why would anyone wants fists for Alfred anyway? These are all likely generic hands with re-paints at most, right?

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. If I can find a 1/6 umbrella, that gripping hand would be perfect for it, I feel.

Oh, man. I just put batteries in this thing and it's awesome. The lighting is really great, unlike most Hot Toys stands. And the remote really adds value to it. Makes it seem even more pricey than it is.

It took me a bit to figure out how to switch the settings on the armory so the lights would work. And for some reason, the brand new batteries I put in it didn't work. I replaced them with batteries from one of my kids' toys and it worked fine. Very odd. Even weirder, the new batteries worked in the kids' toy. Glad I fiddled with it, though.

I was already incredibly impressed with this set (didn't think I was going to be at all, as my Bat-leanings tend to fall on the Burton side of the spectrum) and with the light and remote, I'm blown away.

The lights are awesome but man it eats batteries fast. With just moderate use of the lights I've already had to replace them twice since Halloween.

Oh, man. I just put batteries in this thing and it's awesome. The lighting is really great, unlike most Hot Toys stands. And the remote really adds value to it. Makes it seem even more pricey than it is.

It took me a bit to figure out how to switch the settings on the armory so the lights would work. And for some reason, the brand new batteries I put in it didn't work. I replaced them with batteries from one of my kids' toys and it worked fine. Very odd. Even weirder, the new batteries worked in the kids' toy. Glad I fiddled with it, though.

I was already incredibly impressed with this set (didn't think I was going to be at all, as my Bat-leanings tend to fall on the Burton side of the spectrum) and with the light and remote, I'm blown away.

spock_dafuq.jpg

The lights are awesome but man it eats batteries fast. With just moderate use of the lights I've already had to replace them twice since Halloween.

I'm using rechargeable batteries because I know I'm going to keep playing with this thing.

I always find myself picking up the remote and turning it on and off. :lol Just found out it can be used pretty far off too. I wasn't aiming it directly before.

Very impressive piece! I can keep the remote nearby and turn it on from my love seat for extra badassery. I love this thing. Can't wait to show the family next week.

Back