1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am loving this figure!

IMG_4672-Edit.jpg

Nice - this looks good :rock I think I may have to borrow a shield for my WS now!

Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

haha yup, there it is :rolleyes2 :lol
Awesome :clap You gotta love that pose :woo

I thought it would be unfair and unkind if I didn't put that one up. :lol

The rest are on tumblr. :)

Just got these guys in today:

Been a long time coming, it's my favorite marvel movie and characters so I had to do it.

I got a red and blue shield coming that I might switch the display to and I got the sniper coming for Bucky.

Just got these guys in today:

Been a long time coming, it's my favorite marvel movie and characters so I had to do it.

I got a red and blue shield coming that I might switch the display to and I got the sniper coming for Bucky.

Nice pic - Congrats on the figures, they look great displayed together.

This film sure gave us some awesome HT figures! :rock

Got his sniper rifle in from China today. I cannot wait to put it together and pose him with it! :yess:

Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

What sniper rifle would everyone recommend for him?

Barrett Sniper Rifle M82. It's the rifle that's in the actual poster. Mine is made by ZYToys and can be seen in the last pic I posted in here, just a few posts before this one. I like it a lot.

Back