1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didnt see that, I did see a good real hair WS though
dd5577108f8f88bb0a4d9cf13d412f91.jpg
That one looks pretty sick.

Right? I love that one, pretty much the only haired version of the figure I think looks perfect, plus it helps that its the masked head, I never cared for the unmasked, doesn't look much like Sebastian Stan

Indeed, very nice. Would also love to have a chromed arm like that on my fig.

Yeah to be fair, on closer inspection, the HS does look pretty whack [emoji87]

However that custom that was posted looks epic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to finally see this figure at 20% off. Not sure if he'll make it to Spooktacular or not. They seem to be having more and more sales to get rid of the slow moving HT figures lately. :lecture

Yeah, this sale and that refund2015 code from last month are the only times I've seen him on discount.

I'm gonna have SSC charge my last flex payment early so I should have him next week finally.

I'm still debating on this one. I have the money to get it outright but am wondering if I should wait to see what else is coming down the line. Maybe Ant-Man will be cool? SOmething else entirely? IDK. Or even hold on to the money and put it towards Civil War figures.

Well anything that hasn't even been announced yet probably won't be out until 2016.

Except those pesky Summer Fair Exclusive figures....

Glad to finally see this figure at 20% off. Not sure if he'll make it to Spooktacular or not. They seem to be having more and more sales to get rid of the slow moving HT figures lately. :lecture

Yep I have been thinking the same thing, and will probably be pulling the trigger on him tonight with the 20% off

Anything Civil War related won't be out for a year at the least. Most of the recently announced figs have a 1st quarter 2016 estimate. Might as well get a figure you want now and save up for the next one

Back