1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I see this figure going up quite a bit once it's gone, like Bane and Rescue Cap did. But maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Considering what a fantastic figure it is, with two heads and loads of accessories, and the fact that pretty much everyone on the planet loved the movie, I'm really surprised it didn't sell out long ago.

Curious to see how long it takes for it to sell out. Getting it later this month ... 20% off was cool but to see that it got 30% off had me kicking myself even though I never received that code.

Personally I see this figure going up quite a bit once it's gone, like Bane and Rescue Cap did. But maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Considering what a fantastic figure it is, with two heads and loads of accessories, and the fact that pretty much everyone on the planet loved the movie, I'm really surprised it didn't sell out long ago.

I'm waiting for him to show up in an Avengers movie, hopefully Avengers 3!

He is in Civil War. :lecture

Personally I'm hoping he cuts his hair, so my 9 year old can stop having to wear that long black wig when he dresses up as Winter Soldier.

He is in Civil War. :lecture

Personally I'm hoping he cuts his hair, so my 9 year old can stop having to wear that long black wig when he dresses up as Winter Soldier.

:lol True...plus should mean we get another figure of him :yess:

My winter soldier should be here tuesday. A good reward for a long past 7 days straight of work.

Congrats! Always nice to reward yourself with a new figure :rock

Yeah you gonna do Civil War Costumes Cof? :duff

Well I suppose since I already have my AoU Cap suit, the CW one is basically the same, so I'm good. But I love doing costumes for my Son that go with mine, which is why he has Skinny Steve, Falcon, Cap and Winter Soldier costumes. Since we've already seen Falcon (and I've already painted part of his wings red) I'm really hoping for something cool from Winter Soldier.

Because as cool as this looks....it's not terribly comfortable. ;)

ByomNLfCUAAWheO.jpg

Well I suppose since I already have my AoU Cap suit, the CW one is basically the same, so I'm good. But I love doing costumes for my Son that go with mine, which is why he has Skinny Steve, Falcon, Cap and Winter Soldier costumes. Since we've already seen Falcon (and I've already painted part of his wings red) I'm really hoping for something cool from Winter Soldier.

ahh Nice :hi5:
I don't know what kind of outfit WS will be rocking, lets hope its not just casual Bucky :lol

View attachment 189285
Your son must absolutely love this stuff and being with you. Very nice.

Back