1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh wee ... cracked this guy open tonight and people weren't lying about how tough changing heads was. Managed to pop off 3 buttons on his vest in the process ... since they come off so easily, think I'll hold off on gluing them back on for now.

Ooh wee ... cracked this guy open tonight and people weren't lying about how tough changing heads was. Managed to pop off 3 buttons on his vest in the process ... since they come off so easily, think I'll hold off on gluing them back on for now.

Oh no...I was thinking about swapping them over for a change (had the unmasked sculpt on since I've had the figure) don't think I am gonna bother now if it's that hard to do!

23c8982e6191ec7844cbc42c1d63e7b1.jpg

Aside from the struggle of switching heads, I am loving this figure....really brings a bad ass edge to my collection.

That's exactly what happened to me. I got the Stealth Cap and instantly decided I needed WS. I just ordered a battle damaged shield of eBay to add some display options for WS as well.

I've seen pictures of a modified WS head with windswept hair, I was wondering if anyone here had tried it and could explain how it was done?

No, it's neither of those. I wish I could remember where I saw it, because it made the figure look insanely cool.

Are you referring to the pic where someone used a hair dryer on the sculpted hair to warm it up, then bend it to the side a bit?

Back