1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was shooting something else, but decided to drop this guy into the set in place of the original subject. Just for fun. It'll be interesting to see if anyone can guess for whom the set was originally intended...

22306400154_fefb6d0bc4_k.jpg

Awesome photo!! :rock :clap Looks great!

b59c204e99141c5991356bebe2d9cbb9.jpg

ok I touched these guys up just a tad to make their bodies in a little more realistic position. I have to have these 2 in battling pose & none other :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b59c204e99141c5991356bebe2d9cbb9.jpg

ok I touched these guys up just a tad to make their bodies in a little more realistic position. I have to have these 2 in battling pose & none other :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pose on Cap by the way!

I completely agree about the battle pose- Bucky is the accessory to my Cap. The only problem is that, for both figures, the pose I want them in the most has them facing the same direction; and I don't want to have either with its back turned towards me. :gah:

I'll probably return to a variation of it, but here's the last battle pose I had (repost of old pics):

cap3.jpg

cap.jpg

cap2.jpg

I'm sorry if the following text makes no sense cause the English is so bad ;)

Does your Bucky also have posing problems with his clothed arm?
I know it from Loki that the arms are a bit tricky to pose when they wear this leathery fabric, but Bucky's arm drives me nuts. He always holds it away and I canMt pose his arm relaxed hanging down or close to his body.
Any ideas?

I'm sorry if the following text makes no sense cause the English is so bad ;)

Does your Bucky also have posing problems with his clothed arm?
I know it from Loki that the arms are a bit tricky to pose when they wear this leathery fabric, but Bucky's arm drives me nuts. He always holds it away and I canMt pose his arm relaxed hanging down or close to his body.
Any ideas?

Yup, all of them are like that. That's the restriction on the jacket.
So he does have to be posed, holding a gun or in a more dynamic pose.

Back