1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey! I'm trying to come up with reasons not to buy! :lol

Well excuse me then! :lol I'm just trying to enable you to have a better collection. :monkey3

Okay, okay, I'll stop. You could always wait for the CW one, I suppose. But...

it would be much more than $145. :newangel

Well excuse me then! :lol I'm just trying to enable you to have a better collection. :monkey3

Okay, okay, I'll stop. You could always wait for the CW one, I suppose. But...

it would be much more than $145. :newangel

You're a no-good enabler! :lol

Though if Australia's economy keeps free-falling, CW WS might be had for an even better deal! :monkey3

Congrats on coulson, he is awesome. I never would have thought that a shield agent in a suit would become a favorite in my collection, but I just love the character and that figure is perfect. Plus you will get him just in time for season 3 of agents :hi5:

Thanks! I'm excited for him, I saw a photo on Facebook of someone's Coulson in a tactical vest. Agents of shield style. That did it for me! Ordered one on eBay to go with him. Clark Gregg is awesome and I know he'll be a favorite of mine too.

Yeah, literally just in time for the premiere! :yess:

Thanks! I'm excited for him, I saw a photo on Facebook of someone's Coulson in a tactical vest. Agents of shield style. That did it for me! Ordered one on eBay to go with him. Clark Gregg is awesome and I know he'll be a favorite of mine too.

Yeah, literally just in time for the premiere! :yess:

Congrats on Coulson, KJ! :clap Don't forget to post pics! :joy

Yes pics please, that sounds awesome!

Welp... I had no plans whatsoever to get this, but that PopCultcha deal was too good so I ended up ordering one also lol. The cheapest I've seen it has been $240 Canadian plus tax and I still didn't get it. This came out to $195 Canadian, so even if they charge me duty, it'll still be cheaper.

LOL , he is a good deal although wouldn't be for me. The funniest HT specials popcultcha have had the last week are Tonto, Noland (Predators) and I think from memory Zod.... What.. no love?? :rotfl

Thank yoouuuu PopCultcha. I wasn't charged any duty either so I'm extremely happy!

IMG_07132.JPG

Anybody tried to change the sculpt for the sculpt with rooted hair sold by headplay on eBay?

Back