1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still love this version. It is better than the CW figure in terms of accessories, but it's worth it to me to own both Bucky's.

Cool shots IronMan81 :clap

This figure isn't Bucky to me, it's the Winter Soldier... so he will stay with my villains. The CW fig on the other hand represents Bucky, so I'll probably get him to display with the Avengers.

After seeing the new production photos of the civil war version, I'll definitely be keeping this version, still one of my favourite figures...comes with tonnes of extras as well.

:exactly: It's one of my favorites as well - a cracking figure. I'm undecided as to whether I will get the new one atm though.

Great pics btw! :)

winter.jpg

It appears that it may. But I'd wait to say either way. The last release appeared that way early on as well

image.jpeg

The official specs say it's a "new chrome colored left arm". It does look shinier than the first figure.

817e5fc6eaf0f38bc49b85b1c72b1034.jpg

b3a9840204d72b4bb42e2e9a89068dc5.jpg

If they can do it with Phasma's armor they can sure do it with one arm.

The joint looks to be the same color as the rest of the arm in that Secret Base pic and this one from Toy Soul...
e11080c53845b30d5e77ddb4ef47df56.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure about the finish of the arm on the CW version being more chrome than TWS soldier version, but the joint definitely does look like it matches the arm better. The arm itself kind of looks like it's more chrome, but like others have stated, the promo photos for TWS version looked relatively bright as well.

I'd have to wait until the figure is in hand and make a comparison between the two.

Back