1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm..I'm skipping the CW version as I just got the WS version.

c71fdc5180a9822325f7fb4bfdbb0223.jpg

a37123b32af042b795ef3685dd5c7547.jpg

a6ff7400ac5af2b0126c69bdc657d39a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It's pretty hard to get a joint to take paint and keep it. So it's usually molded in color. It's not really possible to get plastic to be chrome or even metallic.

I really like this figure and, besides the headsculpt, I don't see anything different enough for me to get the CW figure. I just need to blow-dry the masked headsculpt so it will actually fit.....sadly.

Yeah, my masked sculpt was pretty difficult to get on. I had to apply quite a bit of pressure, and that was after heating it. I was trying not to grip the body hard, didn't want to break anything.

Decided to put the unmasked head sculpt to use. My interpretation of a Vietnam-era Winter Solider:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Turned into quite the bash. Still waiting on a few pieces :)

The adhesive on my chest strap came off. I tried to use superglue and the residue bled through the fabric and turned the strap a white color. I just took a marker to color it black again, but any suggestions on what kind of adhesive I can use to get the strap to stick together again?

In the meantime, everyone's recreating this shot, right?:lol

12558905_969851569772056_1295058029_n.jpg

I've been using fabric glue when re-attaching clothing. It's not as strong as super glue, but it's easier on the outfits.

And I must be the only one who doesn't like that Bucky/Cap pose from CW. :dunno I still think the highway knife fight in TWS makes for the best Bucky/Cap pose.

And I must be the only one who doesn't like that Bucky/Cap pose from CW. :dunno I still think the highway knife fight in TWS makes for the best Bucky/Cap pose.

I think the pose will work better with CW Bucky and Cap. It's a little funny seeing Hydra-brainwashed-Bucky having Cap's back :lol

But good posing Jaycepticon! :duff

Back