1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love the sniper rifle, and while I'm wishing I'd love to have his first jacket but I don't see any way were going to get either.

I'd love the sniper rifle, and while I'm wishing I'd love to have his first jacket but I don't see any way were going to get either.

yeah that jacket looked great, and they included the gun from the scene where he wears the jacket and yet no jacket! :slap
I bought the rifle on eBay, pretty nice

Get the one that doesn't have the suppressor, unless its removable. The one on set in props had no suppressor. :wink1:

I have #12 and the suppressor is removable. I just wish it came with the arrow head muzzle break.

The only other weapon I'll need to buy is the MGL he used on the highway scene to knock Cap through the bus. That should give me plenty of posing/scene recreation options.

I have #12 and the suppressor is removable. I just wish it came with the arrow head muzzle break.

The only other weapon I'll need to buy is the MGL he used on the highway scene to knock Cap through the bus. That should give me plenty of posing/scene recreation options.

A two in one would have been awesome

Back