1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, even if they improve Loki's sculpt there's no chance of me getting Thor 2 figures when they come out now, either. It would be them or TWS figures - and TWS wins everything, including my soul. :lol I loved it way, way, way more than The Dark World.

Not knowing much of anything at all except the big "secret" reveal, despite working on it, there was a really great vibe on set, everyone just really enjoying being there, still having fun without complaints when the days went long, there was definitely something about this one and we all knew that we were a part of something special before seeing how they put everything together in the final edit. It is a great feeling to see how well received it is around the world!

Well if this guy got bumped up to oct can we assume then the figure is final? Can the metal arm amd skininess be fixed and ready to go in only 5 months?

I wouldn't say he is "skinny." Sebastian Stan isn't very big himself, most of the bulk was from his suit.

I love the figure.

Decided to put this figure on pre-order using the May coupon. Not for sure if I'll keep it but I like the way it looks and the character as well as the film was awesome.

are you getting this dw316? I cant wait for it :blissy

Of course! :duff

maxresdefault.jpg

Back