1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my beast, complete with Hubble scope. Definitely need to pick up an arrowhead muzzle break.

photo3_zps7568bb7e.jpg

Crap I got 12 instead of 14, anyone want a 12 :lol

Brainiac indeed! :rotfl

Hey, lay off Brainiac! I bought the 12 as well. The poster pics I saw were cropped & didn't show that arrowhead muzzle. Heck, I have the poster hanging in my basement & that's cropped as well. Frankly, I assumed that a stealthy assassin like TWS would use a suppressor in that situation. I guess I didn't think that through, as stealth clearly wasn't a high priority during his first attempt on Fury IN BROAD DAYLIGHT. :slap

Hey, lay off Brainiac! I bought the 12 as well. The poster pics I saw were cropped & didn't show that arrowhead muzzle. Heck, I have the poster hanging in my basement & that's cropped as well. Frankly, I assumed that a stealthy assassin like TWS would use a suppressor in that situation. I guess I didn't think that through, as stealth clearly wasn't a high priority during his first attempt on Fury IN BROAD DAYLIGHT. :slap

:rotfl Don't fret, I have enough hugs to go around :1-1:

Winter will be here early, Date has changed to October :yess:
OMG!!! too much stuff coming out in October!!! :horror

That makes 8 purchases for Oct. I can pass on 3 of them but that still leaves 5.

On an average month I usually get one or two figures, 8 or 5 is insane.

I hope they push a few back. Hardly anything is coming out in Nov. or Dec.

Back