1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still can't decide if I want this or not. Getting 2 cap figures & a Steve Rogers, I feel like I need to for the display to look it's best.

Still can't decide if I want this or not. Getting 2 cap figures & a Steve Rogers, I feel like I need to for the display to look it's best.

I'd say this is a must for those getting the Golden Age cap, but the 2 pack would look well by itself or with the WS, totally up to the buyer

Unless a villain is meh like Malekith, I like to have a baddie to accompany the hero. I bought Zod to go with Supes, which is an unusual purchase for me because I like the movie and character design more than I actually like Zod himself (I liked Faora much more). In TWS case it's an all around no brainier for me. Loved the movie, really dug the character, dig the design, good looking figure....

Unless a villain is meh like Malekith, I like to have a baddie to accompany the hero. I bought Zod to go with Supes, which is an unusual purchase for me because I like the movie and character design more than I actually like Zod himself (I liked Faora much more). In TWS case it's an all around no brainier for me. Loved the movie, really dug the character, dig the design, good looking figure....

Very good posting.

Completely agree with all your post except I really liked Malekith.

I thought Malekith in the film was a very very poor representation of the character :( Not enough magic and wasn't as crazy as he usually is. Tis really a shame how they portrayed him when they got the perfect actor too, imo.

I thought Malekith in the film was a very very poor representation of the character :( Not enough magic and wasn't as crazy as he usually is. Tis really a shame how they portrayed him when they got the perfect actor too, imo.

All of Asgard is underpowered. I mean perfect example is Odin, freaking guy is supposed to be like away with thee and you're turned into dust. Malekith, never read him in the comics, to my understanding is supposed to be freaking crazy:

tese7edu.jpg

All of Asgard is underpowered. I mean perfect example is Odin, freaking guy is supposed to be like away with thee and you're turned into dust. Malekith, never read him in the comics, to my understanding is supposed to be freaking crazy:

tese7edu.jpg

Yeah definitely all of Asgard is underpowered. I'm kinda glad they did show Sif being somewhat godlike on AOS. I really hope they amp Thor up in AOU, and in future films like they did with Steve in TWS. I really hope Joss doesn't make him look like a semi super soldier like he was shown in Avengers 1, but there is some good news that they did bring on the fight coordinator from WS onto AOU, so that's good.

Anyways yeah Malekith is totally crazy, not Norman Osborn crazy but he's up there. Especially with the last Iron Man arc he was in where he took control of the Mandarins rings. Kinda a shame since the trailers and set photos really made it seem like he would be casting some sick dark magic. Ah well.

Yeah definitely all of Asgard is underpowered. I'm kinda glad they did show Sif being somewhat godlike on AOS. I really hope they amp Thor up in AOU, and in future films like they did with Steve in TWS. I really hope Joss doesn't make him look like a semi super soldier like he was shown in Avengers 1, but there is some good news that they did bring on the fight coordinator from WS onto AOU, so that's good.

:yess: Loved the fight scenes in TWS

Malekith, never read him in the comics, to my understanding is supposed to be freaking crazy:

tese7edu.jpg

I literally had no idea who Malekith is and what he could do as I don't read much comic either but from wiki he seemed to be a promising villain. MCU and their representation and interpretation on villains are just ... bad. So I'm really glad when Winter Soldier came along (even though, I don't perceive him as a straight up baddie). He'll definitely be standing with Red Skull in my detolf.

The way HT made his metal arm is still a bummer to me.

Agreed. Frigga made him her b*tch, he was like powerless until he gained control of the Aether, and all he would do was shoot it from his chest or something.... other than that, he hardly did anything. Such a shame.

Back