1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cap 2 is one of those movies that the more you watch it, the better it gets.
And the thing is it was already amazing to begin with.

Its like everyone brought their "A" game in the movie.
I honestly thought Scarlett was just ok as Widow in the previous movies. I would have preferred another actress before.
But she was almost a different actress to me in this movie, I could really see her as BW in Cap 2.

And the thing is, all the other supporting actors were also just really cool.
From Falcon, to Pierce, Crossbones, Fury, Winter Soldier, Sharon Carter, etc.
Heck even GSP was actually pretty good in this.
And of course, Evans is once again, a perfect fit for Captain America.

He did have a suit at Stark Tower. Forgetting this?

vlcsnap-2012-10-24-17h55m03s139.jpg

Anyway, anyone can poke holes in these films. The original point was that IM3 didn;t neglect the events of the Avengers. :)

Of course I didn't forget that scene. That's my point. Stark should have suits there too if something goes wrong. But we never see that in Iron Man 3. Honestly a couple of helicopters shouldn't even be able to get the drop on him, although the scene was cool. This isn't isn't being picky either but true to what Stark's state of mind should be. He's building suits worried about the next encounter. The Mk42 is even able to protect him during in times of panic. It just didn't make since after The Avengers, knowing that Stark had a lab at the tower, that everything would be at the home.

And it wasn't neglect so much as reference enough plot points that was my problem with Iron Man 3. They wanted to tell a personal, ending trilogy story for some reason.

I think the more salient point is that IM3 was terrible :)

Not terrible but not as good as the first one.

Scarlett isn't my favorite cast character, but she is serviceable. I just really hated that TWS haircut.

I honestly thought Scarlett was just ok as Widow in the previous movies. I would have preferred another actress before.
But she was almost a different actress to me in this movie, I could really see her as BW in Cap 2.

I actually don't care for Scar Jo as Nat. XD I really wish that Emily Blunt didn't drop that role for Gullivers Travels.

Emily Blunt was contractually obligated to make Gulliver's Travels because of Fox (which still makes me upset, but at least it gave us Edge of Tomorrow). I'm not a big fan of Scarlett, but I do agree with Remy that she was better in TWS than in any other Marvel movie so far.

Of course I didn't forget that scene. That's my point. Stark should have suits there too if something goes wrong. But we never see that in Iron Man 3. Honestly a couple of helicopters shouldn't even be able to get the drop on him, although the scene was cool. This isn't isn't being picky either but true to what Stark's state of mind should be. He's building suits worried about the next encounter. The Mk42 is even able to protect him during in times of panic. It just didn't make since after The Avengers, knowing that Stark had a lab at the tower, that everything would be at the home.

And it wasn't neglect so much as reference enough plot points that was my problem with Iron Man 3. They wanted to tell a personal, ending trilogy story for some reason.

Not terrible but not as good as the first one.

It was so dumb that the 42 was his worst suit he ever made... the mk 1 was arguably more functional...

Sure it does, that's where Pepper is.

Not if you are paranoid about things going wrong and needing to protect people. He would have a suit or more at Stark Tower, Stark HQ, and who knows where else. Probably patrolling the sky around his house to be honest. Pepper would have her own suit too. But that scene in Iron Man 3 was meant to show Stark putting Pepper first. Which is fine but it doesn't make much since considering the massive number of suits he built for specific reasons that are never told in the movie.

Looks like plastic enemies has teased the release of this figure .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not if you are paranoid about things going wrong and needing to protect people. He would have a suit or more at Stark Tower, Stark HQ, and who knows where else. Probably patrolling the sky around his house to be honest. Pepper would have her own suit too. But that scene in Iron Man 3 was meant to show Stark putting Pepper first. Which is fine but it doesn't make much since considering the massive number of suits he built for specific reasons that are never told in the movie.

We covered this already, he had a suit at Stark Tower so idk why you keep droning on about it.

At this point Pepper is what he cares about. He doesn't make a statement claiming he's out to protect anyone else, so Idk where you're getting the idea it's his job or responsibility to be a global cop and should have a suit for every threat imaginable.

The arm should at least have diecast joints and a maybe a diecast casing. I understand maybe the whole thing can't be diecast because the center of gravity would be screwed, but they can definitely do better.

Back