1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha I'm gonna make a separate DC shelf. And that's just all assuming how the DCCU even turns out. I'm debating whether or not to get Red Skull though.

Thats a great figure... almost two in one really....
maybe with Sideshow making comic characters now, we can get more 1/6 villains

Looks like we'll be seeing Iron Man in Captain America 3...

Collider Article: "Robert Downey Jr. Joins CAPTAIN AMERICA 3; “Civil War” Storyline Pits Iron Man vs. Captain America"
Read more HERE

Looks like we'll be seeing Iron Man in Captain America 3...

Collider Article: "Robert Downey Jr. Joins CAPTAIN AMERICA 3; “Civil War” Storyline Pits Iron Man vs. Captain America"
Read more HERE

jeez... why does the media always have to put 'vs' in everything....
I remember reading something some magazine ****** posted about GOTG... it was like ''guardian should take on the avengers'' or something...
Ugh! There both heroes for **** sake...

jeez... why does the media always have to put 'vs' in everything....
I remember reading something some magazine ****** posted about GOTG... it was like ''guardian should take on the avengers'' or something...
Ugh! There both heroes for **** sake...

I'm interested to see how many more movies Robert Downey Jr. has signed up for after seeing this quote from the article:

since the “Civil War” storyline helps “drive the plots of sequels and new franchises for the next seven years.” The fallout from the Superhero Registration Act will factor into a Avengers 4, featuring Ant-Man and Doctor Strange among others.
Read more at Robert Downey Jr. Joins Captain America 3 in Civil War Storyline

This article fleshes out Captain America 3 (also deemed Avengers 2.5), Avengers 3 & 4. Looks like Marvel has some big, well thought-out, plans in store for the next 7+ years...

"Russo Brothers to Rumored to Direct AVENGERS 3 and 4; Possible CAPTAIN AMERICA 3 Titles Might Include CIVIL WAR and FALLEN SON"
Read more HERE

I'm surprised there are no pictures from NYCC from Hot Toys. I know they were there, and I think someone posted shots of IGOR. Was curious if Winter Soldier was there too.

This article fleshes out Captain America 3 (also deemed Avengers 2.5), Avengers 3 & 4. Looks like Marvel has some big, well thought-out, plans in store for the next 7+ years...

"Russo Brothers to Rumored to Direct AVENGERS 3 and 4; Possible CAPTAIN AMERICA 3 Titles Might Include CIVIL WAR and FALLEN SON"
Read more HERE

I hope it's well thought out because many of the 2nd phase movies didn't seem to reference enough from the events of The Avengers. Iron Man 3 is probably the worst in that regard.

I hope it's well thought out because many of the 2nd phase movies didn't seem to reference enough from the events of The Avengers. Iron Man 3 is probably the worst in that regard.

How did IM3 not reference the Avengers? :dunno The whole premise of Stark's character is that he's deeply affected mentally/emotionally from the events of the Avengers, which lead him to design the HPP.

And Captain America TWS is only a movie because Fury pushed forward project Insight as a direct result of the invasion of New York in Avengers.

IM3 and Cap 2 had their own storylines, of course, but they were both driven by the events of Avengers.

However I do expect the stories to begin colliding more and more.

How did IM3 not reference the Avengers? :dunno The whole premise of Stark's character is that he's deeply affected mentally/emotionally from the events of the Avengers, which lead him to design the HPP.

The problem with Iron Man 3 and all the different suits is that they are all at Stark's house. If he was really paranoid and suffering from PTSD he probably would have suits at Stark Tower and elsewhere. Especially seeing as the Mk42 can fly to Stark and reassemble itself.

Plus the whole Mandarin thing would have involved SHIELD and Captain America too. I don't know the exact timeline yet it's clear that SHIELD isn't in the state it was in toward the end of Captain America 2 during the events of Iron Man 3. So why when all this stuff is going on isn't SHIELD and Captain America involved?

And Captain America TWS is only a movie because Fury pushed forward project Insight as a direct result of the invasion of New York in Avengers.

IM3 and Cap 2 had their own storylines, of course, but they were both driven by the events of Avengers.

However I do expect the stories to begin colliding more and more.

Captain America 2 is the best of the after Avengers movies. In fact I would say Captain America 2 is probably the second best Marvel cinematic movie behind Avengers. If not tied for second with the first Iron Man. I even found the twist believable with the SHIELD agents unlike the clone troopers in the prequels.

The problem with Iron Man 3 and all the different suits is that they are all at Stark's house. If he was really paranoid and suffering from PTSD he probably would have suits at Stark Tower and elsewhere. Especially seeing as the Mk42 can fly to Stark and reassemble itself.

Plus the whole Mandarin thing would have involved SHIELD and Captain America too. I don't know the exact timeline yet it's clear that SHIELD isn't in the state it was in toward the end of Captain America 2 during the events of Iron Man 3. So why when all this stuff is going on isn't SHIELD and Captain America involved?

He did have a suit at Stark Tower. Forgetting this?

vlcsnap-2012-10-24-17h55m03s139.jpg

Anyway, anyone can poke holes in these films. The original point was that IM3 didn;t neglect the events of the Avengers. :)

I think the more salient point is that IM3 was terrible :)

Cap 2 however, was amazing. I just watched it again the other night after buying the blu-ray. Easily on par with the Avengers for me. Made me want the Winter Soldier figure even more, even though I don't think it looks very good.

I think the more salient point is that IM3 was terrible :)

Cap 2 however, was amazing. I just watched it again the other night after buying the blu-ray. Easily on par with the Avengers for me. Made me want the Winter Soldier figure even more, even though I don't think it looks very good.

Yeah the arm sucks big time on that figure... I think thats what drags it down. Cap 2 was indeed amazing

Back