1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dat arm.

wintersoldier.jpg

We'll be at Comikaze in LA on Halloween weekend, so I'll be Cap, he'll be either Star-Lord, Falcon, Coulson, Winter Soldier, or some combination thereof.

On Halloween, we always go to a big carnival that our church has. Too much running around for a nice costume. Something simple for that.

Then again, we could always show up looking like he does in that photo at church. Sure that would go over well. ;)

Last edited:
We'll be at Comikaze in LA on Halloween weekend, so I'll be Cap, he'll be either Star-Lord, Falcon, Coulson, Winter Soldier, or some combination thereof.

On Halloween, we always go to a big carnival that our church has. Too much running around for a nice costume. Something simple for that.

Then again, we could always show up looking like he does in that photo at church. Sure that would go over well. ;)

If thats the case, I cant wait to see Agent Star-Falcon Soldier :lol

Good, it was a lot of fun. Of course at LBCC most of the panels only have about 20 people attending them, but it was still fun for us and a good experience for my son to be ON a panel instead of sitting there watching one.

1601362_1472680249664139_3846924569490656003_n.jpg

LOL, I'm still hopeful that one day my Son will get to interview Clark Gregg in person, while dressed as Agent Coulson.

Oh trust me there isn't much in the way of Coulson props that we don't have, including Captain America trading cards, the Destroyer Gun, GH325......and now I have a Loki helmet in the works that he can carry around at conventions. ;)

Back