1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish my local shops carried HT... but the one that did hasn't had any since the days of TDK Two-Face. The closest Hastings is almost an hour drive away, and they aren't any cheaper there anyway.

I had to cancel mine because I was worried that Cap would ship too close to him, but now I wish I kept the order. The reviews are making me jealous, and I'm afraid that once the stock dries up that this figure's price will skyrocket.

I had to cancel mine because I was worried that Cap would ship too close to him, but now I wish I kept the order. The reviews are making me jealous, and I'm afraid that once the stock dries up that this figure's price will skyrocket.

I think you've got nothing to worry about. It's been a long time since any non-exlusive HT figure sold out quickly after release.

Oh if they make a discount for this guy....ugh. I already paid in full lol. I did enter the contest for the BR joker though.

I really thought we would get a shipping email on this guy today...

Oh if they make a discount for this guy....ugh. I already paid in full lol. I did enter the contest for the BR joker though.

I really thought we would get a shipping email on this guy today...

It's OK, just about all of us here paid retail for something. Doesn't make much sense now, though.

I went with this seller but he sends it the slow way, so I still probably won't have this for another week

Toy 1 6 Scale Figure Metal Model Dismountable Barrett M82A1 Sniper Rifle Gun | eBay

Thought I posted this last night. Finally able to use my custom die cast shield. Looks much better on Bucky than Cap, IMO.

My Winter Soldier/Marvel shelf

Did you do something to Widow or is it just the flash creating illusion? That's the best I've seen that fig look

Nice TWD shelf :rock

Pretty much repeating everyone else here, I love the modded shield FHM! The dulled colors of really makes the figure pop on the shelf as its own piece.

Also might as well mention it, nice Hannibal custom! :hi5:

PopCultKid, I think it must be the flash. I haven't done anything to Widow but put her pistols in her hands and set her on the shelf.

I'm really happy with my TWD figures. I've been working on both Rick and Daryl for over a month now, piecing them together. They are both pretty much final but now I have this to add to Rick's arsenal. It came with an accessory set I bought a while back. Solid metal but it had cheesy blood splatter painted all over it. I stripped it down to bare metal and painted the handle RED. I have to get some chrome spray paint for the blade and then I'll weather and bloody it up myself.

Thanks for the compliments on my customs. Those are the only 3 I've made so far but I'm really happy with how they turned out. It's all about getting the right clothes, as tailoring is everything, IMO.

I just painted up this shield for another boardie and have to send it off.

Back