1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could offer them some money for it :dunno just be like 'I got this figure but i don't want to send it back, so I'll give you $50' Also consider the fact that someone paid full price for that figure, but they just got your boots :slap
I'm not sure if that's the case. I think whoever filled the order just saw "Dredd" and filled the order thinking it was for the full figure. On the other hand, if someone ordered the full figure and only received the boots, that person will be contacting CS right away and getting their order squared away

Well it's one of 3 places that part figures out so if I get an email, so be it. As long as they pay shipping back to them, I'd be happy to ship it back. I might have to keep the jacket for the trouble though.

It's probably in their system as boots, it's what you ordered and paid for. Unless someone gives them your order number to see who packed it up, there's no way for anyone to know.

I couldn't believe it. I was wondering why a box that was supposed to contain only boots was so big. Opened it up and thought, oh crap...until I saw the invoice. $35 for Judge Dredd.

Question for you guys: would you return the figure? i hadn't thought twice about it until now and I'm actually considering it.

Hell, I'd buy the figure from you, man. XD

I am thinking of trading my Python for a Winter Soldier and a Black Widow from Cap 3. Not sure if I should just buy the Winter Soldier an get BW with points, so hard to decide, I really like this Winter Soldier :cuckoo: lol!!!

Still thinking of re-ordering this but if I do that I'll need a Cap. Of course if I get Cap that will lead to wanting Falcon too. :slap :lol

I like each hero to have a villain, and I don't want the Red Skull. Not to mention WS was awesome in the movie too. I'll have to get this at some point, maybe after Cap two pack is paid off.

I saw the figure at a local store yesterday and I'm happy I have this on PO. Just looking at it from its box's window with all its accessories makes you feel good for its value. Give it PERS and a better base/stand and it's worthy of a DX label. I have no problems with how HT rendered the cybernetic arm's paint. It looks alright to me.

Man, I wanted this figure, but I know that once it shows up Spidey 2 will be right behind it, then the cap 2 pack. Something had to give, and unfortunately it was this guy. I'm sure it will be around a while.

Very excited to see more pics of this guy. I decided to cancel my order at Sideshow and go to my local comic shop near me. They stocked up on a lot of new items and I know they'll have this guy in by November so very excited. It'll be cheaper to pick up locally anyways.

Well....he's certainly enthusiastic, isn't he? He does like the figure...and along with some of the other vid reviews popping up, he does give us a heads-up on what to watch out for with the figure.

With each new look, the excitement builds....c'mon, ship already! :)

Back