Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yiikes. Wow, TDK Suit will be gone this w/e and Only 49 Tumblers left? What is it now? Also I wonder if they'll get a second shipment of the TDKs and Tumblers, they usually get 2 order waves with HT stuff.

I think the Jokers and V2 Original suit Bats were split into 2 orders and now they are both gone. I may be wrong but I recall 2 waves of Jokers...

I think one of the Joker waves was a wait list.

Yeah, these are getting snapped up fast, and there will be other waves as retailer sell out their alloted initial quota and hit Hot Toys up for another lot, that's if there's any left to allot.

Toy 2 has sold out, but they have a waitlist going. BBTS has sold out. Guess you have to look around on-line stores and hope for the best.

Awesome! Thanks for the info NightCreeper!! Just placed an order for both original suit Batman And Joker figs. I have the original Batman Begins release from Hot Toys. But I figure with the Tumbler coming and the Bruce Wayne head sculpt, it gives me an extra display option.

Yiikes. Wow, TDK Suit will be gone this w/e and Only 49 Tumblers left? What is it now? Also I wonder if they'll get a second shipment of the TDKs and Tumblers, they usually get 2 order waves with HT stuff.

I think the Jokers and V2 Original suit Bats were split into 2 orders and now they are both gone. I may be wrong but I recall 2 waves of Jokers...

Don't worry about Toys2 selling out of TDK Batman quite as fast as we expected. They currently have 103 available. Looks like they put up another round of them. Release date has also been tweaked from August to August/September.

Bat-Pod - 59 left

Tumbler - 44 left

wow-not long til the movie hits my shores!!!!!
11 days and counting,this will be awesome!!!!!

Here are a couple of slightly fuzzy shots of the actual toy - yay or nay?

2519021222_41521d6aba_o.jpg

2519021140_cc840e7f8f_o.jpg

After looking at the pics here, I think I'll stick with my Takara Bats. It just has a better overall look to me. It should go nicely with the HT Joker. Maybe even with the Batpod.

I don't think the figure is going to change - it's coming out in less than a month!

I think his head looks immobile. It's just really hard to tell - some photos look great, and some look awful.

Here are some great official ones on this page: https://www.afhub.com/tdk-batman-12-inch-figure-by-hot-toys/

And here are some awful ones:
https://www.eddiewong.net/2008/06/22/itts-2008-hot-toys-batman-and-joker/

As a result I think I'm also gonna skip him, though I'm super curious and wish I could see one live first.

Couldn't disagree with you more about the HT Cowl sculpt. Most of us saw and commented on these pics 6 weeks ago. Where have you been. LOL.

It looks great if not spot on to me...

18DK_Batman_12inches.jpg

[/IMG]
19DK_Batman_12inches.jpg

I don't think the figure is going to change - it's coming out in less than a month!

I think his head looks immobile. It's just really hard to tell - some photos look great, and some look awful.

Here are some great official ones on this page: https://www.afhub.com/tdk-batman-12-inch-figure-by-hot-toys/

And here are some awful ones:
https://www.eddiewong.net/2008/06/22/itts-2008-hot-toys-batman-and-joker/

As a result I think I'm also gonna skip him, though I'm super curious and wish I could see one live first.

Last edited:
Yup, don't know why the newbs have been coming out recently to rip lots of product coming out.

But that headsculpt/cowl is dead on. It does put TakBats to shame.

Yup, don't know why the newbs have been coming out recently to rip lots of product coming out.

But that headsculpt/cowl is dead on. It does put TakBats to shame.

And that was HTs goal after the Tak bats was released, to make the Definitive Original suit Bats. It now has a superior body, superior weaponry, superior suit design, superior Wayne Sculpt, it is just a Superior Figure now.

Btw, Bale weighed 220 lbs when BB began shooting. Bale did shed lbs throughout the picture and slimmed down for TDK but the HT Body is film accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back