Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The legs look too busy - a little like a puzzle!

But the suit on the whole has really grown on me. Desparate to find out what the cape can do though! The aspect I most like of the suit though is the:

lenses in the cowl. Look AMAZING!!

Ha - that makes sense. I can't believe they got away with making all those Batman movies looking good with a totally immobile head! That must have been incredibly frustrating for the director and actor in terms of fighting scenes!

Do you guys like the new suit though? Not the figure version, but the actual movie suit design.

That's a great pic. This version is going to be THE one IMO.

Technically we were discussing the new suit and not the new suited figure. Is there a thread for that if we cannot discuss here please?

Perfectly legitimate questions.

They are not questions. Some die hard Batman Begins fans have told you the reasons why this figure rocks, but you keep posting the same thing and same link over and over.

Pics have been shown and reason posted. You have to choose where to spend your $$$, not us or anyone else. As TOOL says, think for yourself.

They are not questions. Some die hard Batman Begins fans have told you the reasons why this figure rocks, but you keep posting the same thing and same link over and over.

Pics have been shown and reason posted. You have to choose where to spend your $$$, not us or anyone else. As TOOL says, think for yourself.

yaaawn....

rehashing someone else is ownage? :lol :lol :lol

Guess that proves the tool can't think for himself. :rotfl:rotfl

rehashing someone else is ownage? :lol :lol :lol

Guess that proves the tool can't think for himself. :rotfl:rotfl

Wow, such a clever use of smileys. What a pleasure it must be for all the regulars to have endure the pontifications of this jovial fellow.

Not only is he friendly, thoughtful and open minded, but I haven't this much sharp wit since Forrest Gump was in theatres and Life Goes On was on TV. Maybe his mom will give him more allowance when he shows her all these great contributions he makes to this forum.

But anyways, one thing I'm wondering about when it comes to these Hot Toys Batman and Joker figures is If these are supposed to be exclusives to HK and Japan, and even in HK and Japan they're supposed to be restricted to a single distributor in each of those markets, how is it that there are half a dozen sellers putting them on ebay and a couple of other etailers in north america?! You'll find it on ebay, but you won't even find them on the japanese auor Hong Kong auction sites!

And I ended up ordering the HT Batman - I'll just have to find out for myself if it looks great like some of the proto shots, or if it looks like a fat elvis-impersonator doll wearing a batman suit like in some of the convention shots. Giving how the prices are already going up, if I don't like it, I'm sure I can sell it for close to what I'm paying now.

Last edited:
Are these being released same time as the Jokers. I think so... I remember Joe posting an update they would be released end of July.

Joe's update post from last week...

I got an email tuesday night stating that the mini busts and the BB Batman would be shipping end of July...they said that details on the joker would follow...hope that helps everyone
Best
Joe

So, yeah, they'll ship from HK same time I'm sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back