Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I see the new armory figures on display, they look like they've been dipped in grease..

They went with a terrible mouth expression too, and no face plates.

anyway, 89 2.0 With Jaxon cape

hot toys batman 1989 2.0 455293843_3254207238048668_9173473121586784266_n.jpg

Here is a question to ponder,
If you have the Batman Returns Keaton 1.0 - would you consider this '89 figure a trade up or a downgrade?

I'm gonna keep my preorder and get Unreal headsculpt. Yeah, suit texture is horrible but I can hide it with Jaxon cape tbh

I had no chance to get DX09 previously.

Trying to avoid this thread like the plague. I've already made an ass out of myself more than once with my disappointment of this figure.

Just giving it a cautious peak.

I think I'll quickly get over my gripes staring at it from 5 ft away but I'm still bitter.

I'm gonna keep my preorder and get Unreal headsculpt. Yeah, suit texture is horrible but I can hide it with Jaxon cape tbh

I had no chance to get DX09 previously.
Any word on the price of the Unreal sculpt?

I don't know that I'd pay more than $120 for it, tops. And really hate the thought of even that price, which I assume is of by a mile, realistically.

I noticed that Sideshow just posted their unboxing video of this figure... Does this mean they'll shipping these out soon, or is there a chance this will be delayed?

I noticed that Sideshow just posted their unboxing video of this figure... Does this mean they'll shipping these out soon, or is there a chance this will be delayed?

I don’t think so. There’s been times in the past where they posted reviews even though the showcased figure was still a couple months off - I think that happened with Hot Toys’ Battinson.

There is still something off about the unreal sculpt that I cant put my finger on. Eyes are too big for starters. But also something is off with the nose
I think the faceplates are too flush as well for ‘89, that definitely is throwing it off a bit. Everything looks too form fitted.

I’m someone who’s never seen a dx09 in person -but I got this release and watching reviews I was concerned about the texture and the other issues but now it’s arrived I’ve gotta say I’m loving it,although I find the cape a pain to lay right with all the wires in it

I’m someone who’s never seen a dx09 in person -but I got this release and watching reviews I was concerned about the texture and the other issues but now it’s arrived I’ve gotta say I’m loving it,although I find the cape a pain to lay right with all the wires in it
Does it look better in person than from photos? Is there likeness that’s more obvious in person? Jw.

Back