Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would’ve been happy with just the standard. Barely has any room on the diorama base. I even had to take off the crotch grabber.

What does the custom base look like? Would love to see it.

This same acrylic base I have for Bruce, got the same one for Bats.

IMG_5904.jpeg

Fully waitlisted now.
Good luck to people waiting on the next 89 batman 🙄

I agree I should have gotten the standard myself. Left the base in the box.
Is there anybody who isn't interested in their base piece that would be willing to part with it? It's the main regret I have after cancelling. I'm a HUGE Nicholson Joker fan and mainly wanted the gargoyle to pair with him.

Is there anybody who isn't interested in their base piece that would be willing to part with it? It's the main regret I have after cancelling. I'm a HUGE Nicholson Joker fan and mainly wanted the gargoyle to pair with him.
I still want It for display myself but just thinking it probably wasn't necessary to get in the end. At least if they give us Batman returns 2.0 his base won't be to bad or massive.

I’m bummed I couldn’t fit the dio base with the gargoyle, the thing is huge. Overall, the figure is decent for what it is, Hot Toys did in fact fumble it with this release but it will do for now.

View attachment 723028
Im confused-you have your jokers on a half shelf so you are able to fit the whole base diorama with gargoyle underneath in the lower shelf?

Last edited:
Looks great dude. The diorama looks so cool, can’t wait to get it.

The battle damaged mouth elevates this release so much. They should’ve just added some wear and tear to the suit, cowl, and chest emblem and released it as a full-on battle damaged cathedral version.

Looks great dude. The diorama looks so cool, can’t wait to get it.

The battle damaged mouth elevates this release so much. They should’ve just added some wear and tear to the suit, cowl, and chest emblem and released it as a full-on battle damaged cathedral version.

Thanks dude. Yea the battle damage face plate looks a little weird with a clean a** suit 😂

Wow-glad you worked that out.
It must of taken a special set of skills, after putting your jokers on a half shelf above it…..
But I would put the batman figures front-that might make for a more cohesive look- jeez… 😂🙄

That was the issue, it won’t fit with the Jokers in the back. That’s how I really wanted it displayed.

Back