Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It actually does and you can rotate the gargoyle to help-if it’s needed 🤷🏻

Trust me, I’ve tried all rotating options. The gargoyle part of the base is long so can’t go any further without the front of the base sticking out. However, if you can show me a pic of someone accomplishing this mission with the half shelf, by all means, send it.

Trust me, I’ve tried all rotating options. The gargoyle part of the base is long so can’t go any further without the front of the base sticking out. However, if you can show me a pic of someone accomplishing this mission with the half shelf, by all means, send it.

Will it even fit to the front if you remove Bruce so you can slide the display more to the middle?

Will it even fit to the front if you remove Bruce so you can slide the display more to the middle?

It would be the same issue, I even tried angling the base plus rotating the garg and still no dice. The thing is huge in person. I really wanted Joker to be behind it, would look so clean. Damn it!

Here’s the side angle. Barely anymore room in the front for Bats and look how far back the gargoyle is still.

IMG_5962.jpeg

Let me know dude, I’ll be down to grab one. Assuming trim down the shelf, making it a little less than half basically.
Looking at that side shot of yours I’m thinking it’ll have to be a raised shelf of some kind to go above the gargoyle.

Where are those pics at @creasy ? You were certain it would fit. Now I gotta see it. 🙂

My friend purchased it opened it up for 10 minutes and then listed it on evilbay immediately. I seen this in person and this is terrible.

I like the body proportions, but it's one of Hot Toys worst.

What a colossal bomb this is. Might be a bigger miss than tobey 2.0.

Last edited:
My friend purchased it opened it up for 10 minutes and then listed it on evilbay immediately. I seen this in person and this is terrible.

I like the body proportions, but it's one of Hot Toys worst.

What a colossal bomb this is. Might be a bigger miss than tobey 2.0.
what do you like about the body proportions? he looks way too beefed up if you ask me.

I agree with the rest of what you said though.

Hi guys, I received my figure today and instantly noticed that the figures left peck appears a bit flatter than its right. The right just appears more volumous. Is this the case with other collectors who have this figure? Thanks in advance guys!
I think I'm seeing what you're talking about in other people's pics....

Got mine in yesterday. I have to say, this is not a terrible figure. People are comically over dramatic. Is it accurate? No, but its still pretty damn cool. DX09 is still king.

The way I look at this is, if they ever came out with an 89 video game, this figure would be the one to come from that. He is beefier than he needs to be. But goddamnit, is it not cool as **** to see him standing on that ridiculous dio. I dont mind the cape, I futzed with and its behaving.

Ironically, I feel like these two go well together that I put Batman in the shelf where Legosi is.

My only complaint is that over sized vicki Vale shoe.

thumbnail_IMG_2961.jpg

what do you like about the body proportions? he looks way too beefed up if you ask me.

I agree with the rest of what you said though.
Could be...I prefer the body over my DX09....when they stand next to one another, but I have to re-watch 89 to figure out which is more accurate.

It did look very muscular though.

Back