Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
454228432_8197696986981519_1356804766183512893_n.jpg
Anyone ever wonder how Batfleck would’ve done against the warrior

I get that Keaton wasn’t supposed to exist in this reality but I hated that he died twice

I can see the dio base being parted out for big bucks. 🤑

Has anyone stuck The Joker in with the dio? Taken a pic or video. That will look awesome.
100% - that diorama is the reason I ordered this figure and the reason why I will be keeping the order 😅
I decided I didnt like the final product of Tobey Maguire Spidey and cancelled my order, but I still wanted the Sandman diorama, thought I would pick it up on ebay - its literally as expensive as the full figure was..... :ROFLMAO:
For my 2 cents I think the 2.0 looks good and is an improvement on the DX09, but it does have its flaws and its by no means near perfect.

Poll of your opinions guys - is this the best diorama Hot Toys has ever made?
I think it might be.

View attachment 718659
View attachment 718660
It’s really good. Not including my own bias towards Burton Batman, I’d say the Integrated Suit Spiderman diorama is on the same level as this dio. The full chair and diorama with backdrop for Sweeney Todd was also pretty cool. Can’t think of any others that come to mind

DX05 Indy and DX06 Jack Sparrow had some awesome dioramas too.

This one feels more like “classic” Hot Toys - it’s awesome, and not some weird hunk of random **** the figure can hardly even stand on, which was a trend for a while (DMTNT Jack comes to mind).

I dont know, the 2.0 gives me Returns vibes, dx09 feels more 89. If that makes any sense.
From profile, if you forget the pers panel, the downgrade in terms of likeness is really visible.
IMG_0686.jpeg

2.0 - DX09
IMG_5378.jpeg

I think the problem comes from the lips not being pronounced enough, the eyes holes not being open enough and the less pronounced bump on the head which softens the eyebrows too much.

The eyes seem also too bright blue. The Keaton eyes color scheme is more complex. They’ve got also green tints. If with the pure white light of Returns they often appear blue:
IMG_5385.jpeg

In 89, they appear more green.
The DX09 nailed that more IMO…
IMG_2025.jpeg

IMG_1697.jpeg

IMG_5384.jpeg

Last edited:
Back