Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT really dropped the ball on this.

At one point I was seriously thinking about selling my DX09 to get this and now I'm REALLY happy I didn't.

The battle damaged smiling sculpt is the best likeness but - he's smiling. And bloody. Cool for a "anniversary look" or something but not what you would want to display as the main option.

16e6dd0f-4b11-401b-95ba-9be6726c7841_text.gif

Anyway let's combine them:
New body - Old Suit.
New Cowl - Old puckered Keaton face but re-done to todays paint standards. Keep the smiling one for fun. Kill the rat with fire.

Cape is okay but the usual guys will do better.

I really just want the base damn it.

Does anyone know if Toy Buying Agent/Timcent88 price includes free postage? I know he used to do on Ebay.

One thing i noticed, is that the bat emblem on the 2.0 is too small, where as the DX09's bat emblem is the correct size.......:)

Eh? I thought the 2.0 corrected it...

Wasn't it too large on the 1.0? I'm pretty sure it was.
Nope, if you look at pics from the 89 Batman movie, you'll see the bat emblem on the suit is the same as on the DX09 [ someone should post pics from the movie, and post pics of the DX09 and 2.0 for comparison ]...........:)

Man the suit difference...

w2XIB94.png
Yeah it’s hard to get past. Especially after seeing these pics of the prototype Nick D pulled up where it looked great. There shouldn’t be a single detail that was better/more accurate on a twelve year old figure.

It was on track to be amazing, I don’t know what happened to the suit. They also made the battle damaged version.

View attachment 717870
View attachment 717871
View attachment 717872

Back