Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it possible to detach the belt to remove the tissue paper from his waist?

First impressions are very good. Even the much talked out suit texture isn't that noticeable in hand. I'll never see it when it's in the cabinet and the cape pulled forward.

Love the texture and shape of the cowl.

As awesome as the base is I do wish I'd got the regular version. Beyond a few photos I doubt I'll use it much.

Is it possible to detach the belt to remove the tissue paper from his waist?

First impressions are very good. Even the much talked out suit texture isn't that noticeable in hand. I'll never see it when it's in the cabinet and the cape pulled forward.

Love the texture and shape of the cowl.

As awesome as the base is I do wish I'd got the regular version. Beyond a few photos I doubt I'll use it much.
Belts not removable, well it is but it’s not meant to be. You just have to be patient pulling the paper out from that belt.
I know what you mean, I prefer the clean figure look in my detolfs with no stands/bases.
This base is pretty amazing tho.
You’ll make a small fortune on eBay with it or sell it to me 😋

Last edited:
Is that the stock cape?

Love your Begins base.
Yeah stock cape, I got a jaxon cape for it way before it released but I prefer the over the shoulder the look-use mini magnets to hold it how I like. Could do with more futzing but still pretty happy with it.
I love the begins base too, made by a super talented guy that’s sometime on here : Joe the collector - he doesn’t really sell stuff but hit him up if you really like it. Guys a legend

Yeah - my thinking is I'm buying this set for the diorama, I will sell the figure to put a dent in the overall cost - unless I am impressed by it in hand.
Anyone interested in just the figure message me and we can work out a good price for you.

Ordered the Jaxon cape. The stock cape is decent, but I do like the way this one drapes.

DSCF1924.jpg

Ordered the Jaxon cape. The stock cape is decent, but I do like the way this one drapes.

View attachment 726172

Dang, seems quick from Jaxon. Great shot too.

Went back and look at the insta pics @lordnastrond found. I wonder if they removed the wires or wet it to get this drape on the stock one.

hot toys batman 1989 2.0 instagram 533363-1000005313.jpg

hot toys batman 1989 2.0 a.mas03 insta 457377715_1056153676012230_5571110109935925017_n.jpg

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I love this figure. I think it turned out excellent.
Most definitely. Regardless of all the subjective opinions on this figure(mine included) the only truly baffling thing is the lack of ratcheted joints. Unless I missed that this new body had them.

Belts not removable, well it is but it’s not meant to be. You just have to be patient pulling the paper out from that belt.
I know what you mean, I prefer the clean figure look in my detolfs with no stands/bases.
This base is pretty amazing tho.
You’ll make a small fortune on eBay with it or sell it to me 😋
The belt is removable theres a tab to the right of the buckle than can be undone

Dang, seems quick from Jaxon. Great shot too.

Went back and look at the insta pics @lordnastrond found. I wonder if they removed the wires or wet it to get this drape on the stock one.

View attachment 726179
View attachment 726183

These pics actually make me want to keep the figure, especially considering the Prime1 was a let down... hmm decisions decisions

Sometimes I hate this hobby. Guess I could always keep it up until if/when JND makes a 1/3 scale.

Last edited:
I don't get why people knock the cape so much. I think it looks pretty good for not being pleather(at least I don't think it is). What is the Jaxxon one made of? That was the one i was going to go with

Back