Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well remember these are not toys, the only time I pose my figures is when i take pictures. Otherwise they're just on a shelf. The jacket should be very durable as long as your gentle with it.Don't raise his arms too high over his head. I would be more concerned with body breaking but it should be fine if your careful. Keep it out of sun light so the color doesn't fade.

I don't think the XM26 attachment is removable but I know there some other guns which are.

Here some guns
https://www.monkeydepot.com/Rifle_Hot_Toys_M4_w_XM26_LSS_Shotgun_p/ht0686.htm
https://www.monkeydepot.com/Rifle_Soldier_Story_416_w_PEQ15_EO_Tech_p/ssl0391-m389.htm

was thinking about picking one of these up. in-hand does this one or the final battle look better

was thinking about picking one of these up. in-hand does this one or the final battle look better

Overall, this MMS95 is the better looking of the two. I was really into Connors looks in T:S so I got both but if I werent and only wanted one, I'd have stuck with this one, cooler costume, clean portrait is nice.

I think also that if having no choice V1 is the one to get. I just can't see JC being so neutral looking with such a big fresh scar in his face. Also the leatherjacket is one cool outfit

Forsure

MMS95 Is the dogs balls. I always get a little disappointed now when I open a new figure and I don't have to get the tweezers out to set him up :D

Underwhelming film though it was John Connor is an incredible figure, both of them really.

My only real issue with them is their overlong forearms, I find it hard to get a pose where this fact isn't plain to see. I think the new T-800 may have this problem aswell based on some pics. I could be wrong though as its a unique body and not the standard true-type where the overlong forearm primarily exists.

Finally picked this figure up a couple of weeks ago and he is most impressive. The leather bomber jacket is just amazing and looks totally proportional. Sculpt and paint on the head is amazing as well....

4620393330_fa24d951d2.jpg

4620394534_8b9b1a69b0.jpg

4619781645_6c52699d16.jpg

:hi5:

Great shots, zerogouki! Yes, this figure is a great one...still one of my all-time faves. It's cool to see this thread's still got some life in it with all the excitement over the T2 figures that are starting to hit.

Connor's always going to be one of the best in my book...

4655001892_7084f30eaf_b.jpg

Glad you're enjoying him...and share some more shots!

WORD!! one of the best figures I own. Just the damn gun is abit of a pain to get a decent pose with so I switched mine out for an M4 or sometimes a scar if im feeling dangerous.

:hi5:

Question to you guys...I already have the FB version...is this one worth another $200 ?

Can't you find it for cheaper? I thought they had trouble selling out of thee and Marcus? But I got both with the intention of parting out the FB but I could not get myself to do it :p

Can't you find it for cheaper? I thought they had trouble selling out of thee and Marcus? But I got both with the intention of parting out the FB but I could not get myself to do it :p

Well maybe either from someone on this site or EBay...Toys2 has it for $199 ! The prices there have been going up lately.

that probably means the main channel through HT is depleted and now he gets it from secondary channels..
I was asking him about another Tumbler and the price has gone up a lil because of the same reason...

Back