Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i picked my connor up last year when it was released..,,then came the FB connor,,did i regret getting the first one,,,,nope not at all,would've been nice to have the FB stand though,,but im not complaining

Gahh, I told myself I wouldn't buy any Salvation figures... but if GoHastings has him in stock for that price, I'm caving in.

So I didn't go the Gohastings route but scored one for $149.99...thanks for all your input guys.

Has anyone been able to get their john connor in a similar pose to this one? I've tried but its extremely difficult with his leather jacket.
17%20Terminator%20Salvation_John%20Connor.jpg

This is how close I got
jc5r.jpg

jc4k.jpg

johnconnor517x719.jpg

But yeah this is with the correct rifle though, not sure if it makes a diff as M4 went to JCFB

Has anyone been able to get their john connor in a similar pose to this one? I've tried but its extremely difficult with his leather jacket.

Not just the jacket, but I find the t-shirt underneath got in the way, I got more posability out of the shoulders after I took the t-shirt off, they really never should have even put t-shirts on either Connor, you can't see it and it just hurst articulation.

Not just the jacket, but I find the t-shirt underneath got in the way, I got more posability out of the shoulders after I took the t-shirt off, they really never should have even put t-shirts on either Connor, you can't see it and it just hurst articulation.

Yeah I pulled the shirt a long time ago to use on a second look for the extra Marcus parts. Could have not included it but sure glad they did.

Thanks guys. Awesome pictures! I might try and take his black T-shirt off and see if that helps.

Back