Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no great Connor head out there, they've all got significant flaws and strong positives, the best would be a mix of all the highs from them all, as each has something uniquely right about it.

146.jpg

147.jpg

148.jpg

149.jpg

150.jpg

151.jpg

152.jpg

153.jpg

154.jpg

Great photos.
The jacket area around the resistance badge on my John Connor starting to peel off :(.

Quick question:

Is this jacket designed to come off?

Does it zip all the way down?

I just received a custom figure that is using this jacket and it appears to be sewed shut at the bottom...

I believe the jacket is sewn at the bottom. I just snipped it open to remove the t shirt underneath - makes the jacket sit a lot better. Quick crappy piccy especially after Maul's epic shots

Okay thanks. :)

I snipped it last night and all I can say is that after doing the mods, it was a b!#@h to get the zipper started again! :panic:

Here's the custom BTW:

P1120542.jpg

Just got him- this is one underrated figure- one of HT best efforts. Details are amazing...anybody else rediscovering this figure? Enjoyed the movie, too...

I love this figure more then the movie actually, got him when he first came out, Marcus as well.

I like the movie and wouldn't buy the figures if I didn't, but this is a rare case where I favor the figures more than the movie too, both Connors and Marcus Wright are just really nice figures from HT.

Just got him- this is one underrated figure- one of HT best efforts. Details are amazing...anybody else rediscovering this figure? Enjoyed the movie, too...

I don't think he was ever underrated, just less talked about because of the film he's from. The figure is incredible, always was and still is.

I don't think he was ever underrated, just less talked about because of the film he's from. The figure is incredible, always was and still is.

I agree. It was pretty talked about at the time. I feel this was the big turning point with face painting from HT. After the recall, the faces just kept getting better and better. This was also a new material for heads too right?

The complexity of this figure is just brilliance.

I agree. It was pretty talked about at the time. I feel this was the big turning point with face painting from HT. After the recall, the faces just kept getting better and better. This was also a new material for heads too right?

The complexity of this figure is just brilliance.

I don't know if the sculpt material changed, I thought the attempted change is what went wrong the first time with the paint.

Yes, this figure was a turning point with HT paint apps on humans though, it was the first painted to the standards of today, the dirtying qualities on his face and all, just amazing, even Marcus, they really made the Salvation figures look from the dirty world the movie takes place in.

Yes- well watched it again this past weekend.
I'll say it. I Loved it! Go ahead and throw bricks- better than T3 and very good on it's own. Ending was fabulous and I found it touching.

More later on TS...I have to defend it!

:clap

Yes- well watched it again this past weekend.
I'll say it. I Loved it! Go ahead and throw bricks- better than T3 and very good on it's own. Ending was fabulous and I found it touching.

More later on TS...I have to defend it!

:clap

Haha yeah I recently watched and enjoyed T4 again. It made me really glad for the figures we got because, as with T3, toy companies will probably disregard it in the future just like they do the AvP films. These sequels only get toys during the cinema release hype period - after that theres no perceived interest except in the classic originals. I posted my latest thoughts on T4 (plus a lot of old thoughts) in the Rank the Terminator films thread.

Sorry for bringing this thread up again but does anyone have a scan of their instructions I can't find mine.

Also, Marcus Wright and the T-700 if you have them thanks :)

This is still easily one of my favorite figures. All the gear and little details are amazing.

Agreed, the portrait could be a bit closer in the Bale likeness, but it's close enough that mixed with the rest of the figure, it doesn't hurt too much, it's definitely one of my favorites just for the overall look, the weathering and quality of the costume and paint and all the accessories is just really impressive. It's a character design well suited for a great figure. there are some really nice figures where the costumes are really simple and even when the figure's well done, it doesn't capture your attention quite like one such as this.

Back