Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont think he does,

Wondered why that was a little tight. :lol

Going to have to undo it sometime today and possibly check out this handgun clip switch as well.

The only thing I really don't care about on this figure is the rifle clips on the harness...might just take mine off as I don't really care to glue them permanently like one of the other members did. They are just kind of annoying and always coming off. :slap

Going to have to undo it sometime today and possibly check out this handgun clip switch as well.

The only thing I really don't care about on this figure is the rifle clips on the harness...might just take mine off as I don't really care to glue them permanently like one of the other members did. They are just kind of annoying and always coming off. :slap

this is really easy if you have good tweazers, i just did away with the two rifle magazine pouches

this is really easy if you have good tweazers, i just did away with the two rifle magazine pouches

Yeah I'm kind of unimpressed with how HT's decided to do the pouches on the front. The figure is great but the decision here seemed rushed or just thrown in last minute.

Velcro wouldn't have been much of an improvement but it would have had more of a chance to stay put then the current choice.

Oh well, like you, I think I'm taking mine off and putting them back in the box.

I've got the first John Conner and I'd really like to get the "right gun" and the T-600 base to make him movie accurate, but I don't want to put more in this figure with all the other Terminator Figures that are out that I'm trying to get.

I just wish Hot Toys had got him right to begin with. As for trying to pick up the Final Battler version and trading parts; I think it was pretty cheap just adding some blood to the head first sculpt and shipping it out, we should have gotten a different head.

The two pouches for his M4 mags on his chest? You don't have to glue them, do what I did, get some black thread and a needle and sew the straps down on the back of the pouch. They won't go anywhere and if you decide to resell, you can easily remove the thread without damage.

I did that for all of the mag pouches and everything is secure.

JohnConnorV1Wormseye.jpg
JohnConnorV1Birdseye1.jpg

JohnConnorV1back.jpg
JohnConnorV1Birdseye2.jpg

Does Connor come on a narrow body? And if so, is it just as tall as a regular true type?

Thinking of buying one for a custom but needed some info first, cheers for any help.

Saw this in a store today. I soooo wanted it, but I didn't have enough $$!

I've been spending too much on predators!

This guy seems to be getting more and more rare... you may not find it for a reasonable price anymore.

Back