1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's looking great! :D Can't wait to see some reviews. Somehow I'm still hoping his wings have a tad bit more articulation than those of the TWS version. ^^

His wings are WAY more flexible out the box this time.

IMG_5904.JPGIMG_5905.JPG

Almost like the classic comic pose...

IMG_7144.JPG

Last edited:
Anyone know if his wings can point downwards at all? Either I display him without the wings or put Sam in the waaay back of my shelf so his wings go behind everyone else. Assuming I buy this dude. XD

Anyone know if his wings can point downwards at all? Either I display him without the wings or put Sam in the waaay back of my shelf so his wings go behind everyone else. Assuming I buy this dude. XD

Yea it can point downwards, have a look at 12:10 in the video above

Yep. Just depends on how far you consider pointing down. They are still extended, it's kinda like the full up look in the pic I posted, just reversed and a wee bit more downward then up. Looks pretty cool though.

This figure has really caught me off guard. Looks bloody brilliant! Seriously thinking about getting this guy. Might wait for some reviews. My main concern is id want to have him displayed in my besta with the wings spread. Wonder what the wingspan is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This figure has really caught me off guard. Looks bloody brilliant! Seriously thinking about getting this guy. Might wait for some reviews. My main concern is id want to have him displayed in my besta with the wings spread. Wonder what the wingspan is?

It's the same as the first falcon, size wise.

Wow he came out fantastic! The wings new articulation change the look of the figure in a great way. This is the falcon to have for sure.

Nice one. I'll see if I can find any pics of the previous version in a besta :) cheers

I can Throw a ruler on my winter soldier one if you want to give you a pretty good idea the size.

I can Throw a ruler on my winter soldier one if you want to give you a pretty good idea the size.

f195e9a4d6e8dcea9aeeed8b79b5e4aa.jpg

Found this pic, not mine. But it looks like he will fit pretty well with the wings tilted upwards which is how I wanted it anyway :) and that would be great if you would mate cheers. Be interesting to have an idea of how it'll look :)

f195e9a4d6e8dcea9aeeed8b79b5e4aa.jpg

Found this pic, not mine. But it looks like he will fit pretty well with the wings tilted upwards which is how I wanted it anyway :) and that would be great if you would mate cheers. Be interesting to have an idea of how it'll look :)

Yep that's about how I have mine posed to. I just checked and it's 24 inches wing tip to tip. Pretty large.

IMG_7146.JPG

Looks great but I'm hoping by the next Falcon figure they give him a new headsculpt... this one could use more Mackie in it ha

Many thanx Hexad:) for the vid! HT pics going up last night caught me by surprise (in a good way). Figured it would be another loooooooong wait for this guy (like March/April). Well, maybe it will be, or maybe it really will be "Marvel February" for me:lol - Bucky ships? Falcon??? IS poly? Doctor Strange released...

My Falcon is PO'd at Alter Ego, thought I'd give them a try (they list Feb 28 "expected release date"). Anyway love the new HT pics and am REALLY going to love working with my fav trio (Bucky, Cap, Falcon)....finally.:love Was good to just get some news on Falcon!

HT_teamCap_opt.jpg

He came out great. I still might have to push him back one month but there's no way I'll cancel him. So happy I'm getting him. I haven't gotten a new figure since Civil War Cap in October. I'm hungry for a new one. I'm tired of posing my old ones a billion different ways. Time for new blood!

Back