1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does it work if I have this on flexpay through September but they moved the date up to July? I'd prefer to have it on release

I sure hope the head sculpt is being made to look more like the STRIKE head sculpt. That's gotta be the reason why they keep reusing an older head sculpt when this figure makes public appearances.

Surely it would make sense to use the same one from the strike cap just with the correct helmet? And maybe throw in the amazing unmasked sculpt and be kind ;)

March 27th I joined as soon as I saw it had sold out. I was on the fence but at sold out I figured better get on it than miss out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awsome. I'm bit over a week past you so I'm confident mine will convert (4/5/14)

Surely it would make sense to use the same one from the strike cap just with the correct helmet? And maybe throw in the amazing unmasked sculpt and be kind ;)

They wont, the great looking Head sculpt from the set is one of its main selling points, they would prefer you buy both, if you want the HS for your GA figure, they're are sneaky.....sneaky hobbitses
tumblr_m6t5059cMd1r74ru8.gif

They wont, the great looking Head sculpt from the set is one of its main selling points, they would prefer you buy both, if you want the HS for your GA figure, they're are sneaky.....sneaky hobbitses
tumblr_m6t5059cMd1r74ru8.gif

:exactly:
STUPID FATS HOBBITSES!
:rotfl

Very curious to see what sculpt this one comes with now!

I wonder if sideshow could tell us how many people are on the wait list for this guy

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I don't think we'll get a different sculpt with this guy, and HT wont throw in anything extra, they are quite stingy on extras lately

I wonder why they put on the TFA sculpt and not the new one..... it looks like Jean Claude Van Damme in their lighting....

Back