1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely agree that Hot Toys needs to do us a solid and make different face plates for figures like this. It can be done. Just do it for all of them. Cmon Hot Toys! Hook an addict up!

I absolutely agree that Hot Toys needs to do us a solid and make different face plates for figures like this. It can be done. Just do it for all of them. Cmon Hot Toys! Hook an addict up!

Yes they do it with the Batman figures.

With all the love Hot Toys has to Marvel there isn't any Marvel DX releases...

DX01- Joker
DX02- Batman
DX03- Michael Jackson
DX04- Bruce Lee
DX05- Indy
DX06- Jack Sparrow
DX07- Luke Skywalker
DX08- 89 Joker
DX09- 89 Batman
DX10- Terminator
DX11- Joker
DX12- Batman
DX13- Terminator
DX14- Joker MIME

As many releases that is dedicated to Marvel the DX line is dedicated to DC at the moment.

DX Captain America? Lets make it happen!

I stand corrected but still, idk why people wants interchangeable mouths just have HT make one good neutral face like most prior releases they have so they dnt feel justified tacking on $30 on the price

I stand corrected but still, idk why people wants interchangeable mouths just have HT make one good neutral face like most prior releases they have so they dnt feel justified tacking on $30 on the price

No offense...but...

In that case...Hot Toys should now provide you with only one set of hands per character. Yep. Fists. Everyone gets fists from now on. Sorry Spidey shooting webs, Cap tossing his shield or Iron Man shooting repulsors. Good news is we are set with Hulk, Thor and Wolverine all looking menacing and brooding. We dont need all those extra hands for posing. It only complicates our choices and decisions on what new pose to choose. Plus the lack of accessories will make them more affordable! My wallet thanks you Hot Toys!

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

No offense...but...

In that case...Hot Toys should now provide you with only one set of hands per character. Yep. Fists. Everyone gets fists from now on. Sorry Spidey shooting webs, Cap tossing his shield or Iron Man shooting repulsors. Good news is we are set with Hulk, Thor and Wolverine all looking menacing and brooding. We dont need all those hands. It will make them more affordable! My wallet thanks you Hot Toys!

Swapping hand pegs is easy, pop on and off, their pegs are standard, the same for every single figure. They are also reusing capt's hands.

I have never seen HT reuse a HS for entirely different figs, if that's the case give me the MK VII BD helmet sculpt for the 42 and 33. Now to put a sculpted head theyre gonna use just once with a magnet gimmick with maybe 3 different face sculpts? $___$

To my understanding, sculpts also needs to be approved by the likeness rights holder, hands? Nada

Back