1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked this to OMG in the pics thread, but I wonder if this cap body does have the ratchet arms like the new thor. It would be good for getting some leverage on shield poses and some pics seem to have a good level to the shield poses.

But as stated earlier the shoulders are puffy like a 80s woman's blouse. Perhaps we can rip out some padding to free that up perhaps.....

Haha. The agony these figures bring and the things they make us do.

At least I have you guys to keep me sane...especially since Im the crazy one. 3 - 4 weeks! I almost spit soda when I read that :rotfl

The head looks just like the prototype in the original advertisement, so I'm keeping my preorder! At least Hot Toys didn't pull what Sideshow did with Nathan Drake... :lol

The head looks just like the prototype in the original advertisement, so I'm keeping my preorder! At least Hot Toys didn't pull what Sideshow did with Nathan Drake... :lol

Looks aces to me.......

pe2ujyju.jpg

In all fairness, to look at it like a buisness......this figure was very limited and quickly sold out. Loki is a much larger run, not currently sold out. So if I were Hot Toys, I might not think it worth my time to redo the Cap sculpt.....whichever orders are dropped will quickly be scooped up.

Now with Loki, if they come back with a much better head, the'll likely sell a lot more figures. So worth the effort. IMO.

Come on Shipping Notification…btw does anyone know if we can hook the shield on the back without the TFA back hook?

It could just have a magnet on the back to hold the shield...die cast is magnetic right?

I believe it is but I'm not sure how or where it would attach. Due to the shield being convex/cave (I can never get those straight) there wouldn't be a flat spot for the magnet to lock on to.

Back