1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody liked HT DX Luke Skywalker in pictures, now all this time later people are still trying to get a set and talk about how great it is (which I can attest).

People are micro-picking from crappy cell phone pics.

I thought everybody liked HT DX Luke proto pics! :dunno

There were some initial "in-hand" pics (as Kamandi pointed out, probably bad c-phone shots) that did not....to put it nicely....show that figure in the best light.
Panic ensued...the "chicken little" folks reached a fever pitch. That figure turned out fine.

I'm pretty sure once this one ends up some a few collections with some different style shots showing up, this one will too. But please, let the panic continue along with some cancellations....my wait list hasn't converted yet :)

Saw this just now and thought "maybe this was the look they were going for with the Golden Age figure?"

10386363_10202141079465397_2864795557604068365_n.jpg

OMG pics just confirmed how cool this figure is. Can't wait to add to the Cap collection. Glad the wait for him wasn't too long.

Its interesting how this market works. Guess it makes sense if they are doing it, but I preorder during the hype. Don't buy during the hype. It would seem they would lose preorders to hype surrounding other properties like TWS to GOTG for example.

I was concerned I was just saying this figure was great to cover up my disappointment..... but happily that is not the case. I do genuinely want this figure.

Back