1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is one the fastest no doubt. Yeah, there is something brilliant about seeing pics and not waiting for a year for a figure. :lol

The fastest for me from SS was the MK6 Promo, the PO went in up the morning and i had a shipping invoice that afternoon. I wish they were all that fast.

Random Q. Does anyone have friends in real life ( for lack of better word) who like /collect hot toys? Or only on the forums? No one I know has even heard of them!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

No one I know in real life thinks spending $200 on a figure is normal, unfortunately. Hell, I don't think it's normal.

Lately I've started to question this hobby as well...have only about 30 figures...but every fig I've bought I've had to pay approx 70 dollars( import taxes) on top of retail and shipping.
Serious money for toy figures....after my last one Zod...I swore that was it...then after in hand pics of thor came out I went and ordered that...my plan now is no more till TWS.

Lately I've started to question this hobby as well...have only about 30 figures...but every fig I've bought I've had to pay approx 70 dollars( import taxes) on top of retail and shipping.
Serious money for toy figures....after my last one Zod...I swore that was it...then after in hand pics of thor came out and went and ordered that...I plan now is no more till TWS.

Best of luck in picking up the GOTG line, AOU Line, Ant-man, Superman vs Batman, Thor3, CaptainAmerica 3..........

Random Q. Does anyone have friends in real life ( for lack of better word) who like /collect hot toys? Or only on the forums? No one I know has even heard of them!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have yet to meet anyone in my area that collect or has heard of them. I did not even know they existed until a couple years ago.

Serious money for toy figures....after my last one Zod...I swore that was it...then after in hand pics of thor came out and went and ordered that...I plan now is no more till TWS.

If you can find someone in the US you are friendly with that perhaps doesn't have a SS account already, like a friend from another forum, and get your stuff sent to them.
Then, they can re-send them to you and the paypal payment you sent to them to cover shipping, can be your "Paypal receipt" for the purchase of the whole thing(As the person you sent the payment to will be the one who shipped it).
All is clean and the only extra charge is a $25 extra shipping charge that simultaneously covers your tracks and lowers your import values.

If you can find someone in the US you are friendly with that perhaps doesn't have a SS account already, like a friend from another forum, and get your stuff sent to them.
Then, they can re-send them to you and the paypal payment you sent to them to cover shipping, can be your "Paypal receipt" for the purchase of the whole thing(As the person you sent the payment to will be the one who shipped it).
All is clean and the only extra charge is a $25 extra shipping charge that simultaneously covers your tracks and lowers your import values.

That would be handy...don't know anyone in the US.

No..I just drift in and out of this forum...and I'm not a Facebook or twitter type guy.
It's just unfortunate with taxes..they are a kick in the arse:mad::mad:

These figures come to nothing once I add up the price that people I know pay on booze, cigarettes and other bs like that. Smokes alone can cost a person over $3,000 a month ($5,000 depending where you live and how much you smoke). Now, that is a waste of cash... at least these figures are an healthy addiction.

These figures come to nothing once I add up the price that people I know pay on booze, cigarettes and other bs like that. Smokes alone can cost a person over $3,000 a month ($5,000 depending where you live and how much you smoke). Now, that is a waste of cash... at least these figures are an healthy addiction.

:exactly: people are so wasteful these days. I keep my expenses to a minimum, and I am good at it :rock

Im wasteful. I took my GA Cap money and bought a MP-10 Convoy instead. Lol. My wallet hates me but my Detolf is screaming Hells Yeah! :yess:

Im all about making lemonaide!

Back