1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random Q. Does anyone have friends in real life ( for lack of better word) who like /collect hot toys? Or only on the forums? No one I know has even heard of them!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have one friend who collects them and a few others who are aware of them. Yay me! :hi5:

Random Q. Does anyone have friends in real life ( for lack of better word) who like /collect hot toys? Or only on the forums? No one I know has even heard of them!

I have one friend with a few and another who wants to start buying based on seeing my collection.

Now that I see your comparison pics username it looks awesome. Unfortunately I don't know what to do. With the deman for this and me having th FA version I'm thinking of reselling to fund other figures that are missing like the two figure set and the winter soldier.

I have introduced a couple of my friends to them and one is starting her own collection. I know there are a couple people on here that live close to me but haven't met any of them yet. I don't know anyone that knew about these before I showed them though

This looks like a solid release but I don't regret passing on the opportunity to preorder. I've decided to limit myself to one "quintessential" version of each character, and for me that's Avengers 1 Cap.

Still yet to pick him up on evilBay tho ...

This looks like a solid release but I don't regret passing on the opportunity to preorder. I've decided to limit myself to one "quintessential" version of each character, and for me that's Avengers 1 Cap.

The avengers cap is awesome. It was my first HotToy and I absolutely love it :)

This is an awkward looking figure. The only image I've seen that actually makes it look good is Hot Toys' first teaser image. :monkey4

So wish i had the willpower to do that. I have multiple Caps, IM, Jokers and soon 2 of Thor :slap

I can't really complain to much they all look amazing together.

No..I just drift in and out of this forum...and I'm not a Facebook or twitter type guy.
It's just unfortunate with taxes..they are a kick in the arse:mad::mad:

Well, you need to network more, lol.
If you had made acquaintances in the US before now, you could likely ask them to accept the figures like i mentioned before.
It's all about doing favours for people and them helping out in return.

These figures come to nothing once I add up the price that people I know pay on booze, cigarettes and other bs like that. Smokes alone can cost a person over $3,000 a month ($5,000 depending where you live and how much you smoke). Now, that is a waste of cash... at least these figures are an healthy addiction.

What!? Who spends $3000 to $5000 a month on cigarettes? Id have to smoke 15 packs a day here to even come close to that amount,thats 300 smokes a day lol...unless ur talking about cocaine :) :lol

2d7ea8e38d4a66db680e9e608d6d622a97c6079871930ebdf1f8f7090343c0ff.jpg

I was planning on keeping my order since this came out pretty good but now I'm thinking of cancelling just to save some cash up for my Vacation coming up. Hmm...

I was planning on keeping my order since this came out pretty good but now I'm thinking of cancelling just to save some cash up for my Vacation coming up. Hmm...

oh Where you off to? I would save for that, sometimes you just gotta take some time and money for yourself :wink1:

oh Where you off to? I would save for that, sometimes you just gotta take some time and money for yourself :wink1:

Me and my family are heading on a trip back to my birth place. California. It's a huge trip we've been planning and lots of stuff planned including a stop at a comic shop. Friends and family we'll be seeing too oh and a big wedding. I think I'm going to just cancel the order. I got the two pack which I'll be happy with and if they make another Captain from Avengers 2 I'll definitely get him.

I cancelled my order. I hope whoever converts is happy. :) I think this is a pretty good release but not one I was very pumped for after seeing the pictures. Thor gets it.

Me and my family are heading on a trip back to my birth place. California. It's a huge trip we've been planning and lots of stuff planned including a stop at a comic shop. Friends and family we'll be seeing too oh and a big wedding. I think I'm going to just cancel the order. I got the two pack which I'll be happy with and if they make another Captain from Avengers 2 I'll definitely get him.

wow sounds pretty epic, I hope you enjoy the trip:hi5:. maybe you can pick up the figure some other time

Back