1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow sounds pretty epic, I hope you enjoy the trip:hi5:. maybe you can pick up the figure some other time

Thanks! It will be epic. :hi5: I may pick up the figure eventually but to tell you the truth it's sort of not on my list of "Figures to have". At first it was but once the real photo's rolled out I wasn't very pleased like I was with Thor. So I'll be good with just the two pack and when Avengers 2 comes out I'll get that Cap if Hot Toys makes him. Ordered has been cancelled.

Thanks! It will be epic. :hi5: I may pick up the figure eventually but to tell you the truth it's sort of not on my list of "Figures to have". At first it was but once the real photo's rolled out I wasn't very pleased like I was with Thor. So I'll be good with just the two pack and when Avengers 2 comes out I'll get that Cap if Hot Toys makes him. Ordered has been cancelled.

:exactly: No sense in getting a figure you have little interest in. Have fun on your trip :wave

Sounds like a no brainer then :lol

I have a feeling he'll start shipping right when I leave to the damn airport.... :lol

:lol
happy0075.gif
:lol

I would actually prefer to have it waiting for me when I get back
so just when your thinking... ugh:gah: Vacation over..... oh hey a new figure
action-smiley-046.gif

Dude, let me tell you that I´m the biggest Captain America in this forum (except, maybe, for that dude that has like 87 differente Captains with the Rescue HS)...

With that said, this is one of the most terrible figures HT has ever made. I can´t understand what the hell happened here.

The first Avenger is one of the best and my personal figure ever made from HT. How they can give us... THIS, after all this time?

the HS looks like the retardad brother of Cap, using his outfit... CAN´T UNDERSTAND!!!!

Dude, let me tell you that I´m the biggest Captain America in this forum (except, maybe, for that dude that has like 87 differente Captains with the Rescue HS)...

With that said, this is one of the most terrible figures HT has ever made. I can´t understand what the hell happened here.

The first Avenger is one of the best and my personal figure ever made from HT. How they can give us... THIS, after all this time?

the HS looks like the retardad brother of Cap, using his outfit... CAN´T UNDERSTAND!!!!

They had a different person sculpt the head. Aside from that I think this is great. Love the outfit, bulk, etc. Can't wait!!

I would actually prefer to have it waiting for me when I get back
so just when your thinking... ugh:gah: Vacation over..... oh hey a new figure
action-smiley-046.gif

True to that but I don't think he'll be shipping by the time I get back. He'll be already at my house waiting which I hate. :lol I WANT THOR.

I keep going back and forth on this one now that I've seen the pictures and I come to the realization that I don't like the head. My plan was to sell off my TFA when this one came in. I could still do that and just get a new head to go with this body. If that mouth wasn't so darn goofy looking! Gah!

Back