1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't tell that to Iron Man collectors. :lecture

Oh wait, I'm an Iron Man collector! :monkey4

:lol Me too, sort of.

I have MK VII and IM3 Tony and... well... you know

It happens, even with IM.

IMG_5292.jpg

giphy.gif

:exactly: :lol

I agree. the woman that sculpted the stealth cap and rogers heads did an amazing job. It is frustrating knowing that this could have been so much better :(

Those two are perfect, I really wanted GA Cap.. I guess I'll have to buy the TFA ver someday. But I love Stealth cap :drool I hope that one turns out well

Last edited:
As long as the figure basically looks like this when displayed behind glass in my curio I'll be more than happy with it in hand.

Bi68emBCIAA_SHd.jpg:medium

If it looks like that also in hand, I'm keeping my PO.
I really LOVE my modded TFA, but I always wish he had more meat cause he's on the skinny side.
The proto looked closer to how Evans looked with the suit.

I'm hoping with some really good futzing, it can be made to look like the proto or at the very least, like that picture.
I've gone back and looked at all the pics I can find on this figure, and the head actually looks okay to me, but...
It looks like its only good when its tilted down, or looking more to the side.
a full-on straight up forward shot, and that's when he looks like a lost dork.

Just in case the head also starts to bug me, I have a spare TFA head I can substitute since the helmet are kinda similar aside from a few subtle differences.

As long as the figure basically looks like this when displayed behind glass in my curio I'll be more than happy with it in hand.

Bi68emBCIAA_SHd.jpg:medium

:lecture :goodpost:

Only two things I want to do when he arrives.

1. Lengthen the neck.
2. Short peg the legs.

I'm good with the rest for now.

How would u lengthen the neck? And why would u want to shorten the legs?

I thought the the legs were slightly long myself.
It may look fine in hand but smaller pegs will likely help out.
As for the neck, there are longer necks on eBay. Or you could just unseat the neck ball and have it floating held on with blu tack or similar.

I thought the the legs were slightly long myself.
It may look fine in hand but smaller pegs will likely help out.
As for the neck, there are longer necks on eBay. Or you could just unseat the neck ball and have it floating held on with blu tack or similar.

hmmm.. I didnt get that impression that they were too long, the height overall looks fine

Unckle Clipper is on fire with the lastest releases! Can't wait to watch this when I get a moment this morning.

Back