1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone just offered me one of these in hand right now, if I mod another for them. ......arrrrraaaaaaghhhh... that ship had sailed already in my head...

:lol

Its an odd one for me because I think I scored each section fairly and honestly and I know it scored quite low , but I still think that of all caps available its the one to have and with a little tinkering it could be made to great

best one to date, they just havent nailed it yet. Maybe with the next one.

I really wish they stuck with the original release date and reworked it a bit, we only have ourselves to blame though as we all foamed at the mouth and jumped on this, so why would they fix it if they all sold out? :lol

Gotta say I love the flying pose in the screen cap for this video...

Anyone else?

:yess: I was gonna do something similar w/ mine on the dynamic stand if articulation allows:

Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-Wallpaper-27.jpg

:lol

Excellent to see the buy local thing is working out for you still mate.
:rock

Consider this a donation..

Things change rorywan , you've gotta move with the times buddy , time waits for no man , but I know your always concerned with my well being and bold statements on my channel ....I mean damn you can quote me better than I can quote myself , so thanks for that #1 fan . if the price (or discount ) is right buddy ill spend my hard earned money where I see fit just like you do , but ya know what else ill do ? if I find a source that can supply collectors with figures without being robbed through ebay then ill share it so we can all benefit together , because im not a self centered elitist .

also can anyone tell me how I block another ssf member so they cant see my posts or comment to me ? in other words how do I technically swat this annoying wasp ?

Back