1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure isn't perfect by any stretch, but its a nice figure and how i have him posed and futzed im happy with how he's turned out and im happy to display him. Although im still eagerly awaiting stealth suit and civ cap

Things change rorywan , you've gotta move with the times buddy , time waits for no man , but I know your always concerned with my well being and bold statements on my channel ....I mean damn you can quote me better than I can quote myself , so thanks for that #1 fan . if the price (or discount ) is right buddy ill spend my hard earned money where I see fit just like you do , but ya know what else ill do ? if I find a source that can supply collectors with figures without being robbed through ebay then ill share it so we can all benefit together , because im not a self centered elitist .

also can anyone tell me how I block another ssf member so they cant see my posts or comment to me ? in other words how do I technically swat this annoying wasp ?

:lol I'm always thinking about your well being Clipper. Quote you? Don't think so mate. I have a volume control on my mac, it's very useful.

I think you should probably block the entire SSF forum though as I've heard you have done quite a lot of *****ing about the SSF forum, it's members and Dave on your "channel".
But of course you need SSF as well as *****ing about it constantly. I was a bit sad not to get a "shoutout", maybe I did, couldn't bear to watch 2 hours of it myself.

Anyway nice review, it would have been better had it been 20mins shorter, you should practicing
editing yourself a bit more, I'm sure it would help your viewership.

Best of luck with it. :duff

Here it is again, peace offering.

Last edited:
The figure isn't perfect by any stretch, but its a nice figure and how i have him posed and futzed im happy with how he's turned out and im happy to display him. Although im still eagerly awaiting stealth suit and civ cap

Great pics Stealth, best in hand so far. Question about the suit, is it padded inside on the body do you think? Like the fat suit they put under Spangled Captain? or is it the suit itself?

Great pics Stealth, best in hand so far. Question about the suit, is it padded inside on the body do you think? Like the fat suit they put under Spangled Captain? or is it the suit itself?

Yeah it feels like there is something under there in going to see if I can get the suit open over the weekend without damaging it to see what's there.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I just call it as I see mate , and yeah I think I have used a few choice words for you but again I was just being honest and making it clear what I think you . as for your advice on my editing , leave it to the grown ups pal , have a read around and you'll find my reviews are pretty respected and they do ok ....the adsense money also kinda backs that up too
ps thanks for letting me take some of your shine on your thread mate !!!!

I just call it as I see mate , and yeah I think I have used a few choice words for you but again I was just being honest and making it clear what I think you . as for your advice on my editing , leave it to the grown ups pal , have a read around and you'll find my reviews are pretty respected and they do ok ....the adsense money also kinda backs that up too

No worries man, best of luck with the holiday funds.
:rock

And rory wonders why clip *****es about this board :lol

:lol Bizzarely, he didn't ***** about me, I was quite sad about that. I thought at the very least I deserved a "shout out". It was deflating to think I wasn't that important to him... :( He seemed to have too many other fights going on with other people.

No it was Dave, the mods and some other members that got the hate. As well as the general forum.

:lol Bizzarely, he didn't ***** about me, I was quite sad about that. I thought at the very least I deserved a "shout out". It was deflating to think I wasn't that important to him... :( He seemed to have too many other fights going on with other people.

No it was Dave, the mods and some other members that got the hate. As well as the general forum.

Dave and the spice girls certainly have their problems, though i love this place i can see why people would be turned off

Dave and the spice girls certainly have their problems, though i love this place i can see why people would be turned off

I love this place too, and I can also see why people would be turned off. :wink1:

People should stick by their guns though. You say something, stick to it. Not a fan of back stabbing, two faced-ness. Or general biting the hand that feeds. This place wouldn't be what it is without Dave and the mods doing what they do, and that's not arse licking, that's just the truth.

Great Review . Thanks for the brutal truth about this figure .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this place too, and I can also see why people would be turned off. :wink1:

People should stick by their guns though. You say something, stick to it. Not a fan of back stabbing, two faced-ness. Or general biting the hand that feeds. This place wouldn't be what it is without Dave and the mods doing what they do, and that's not arse licking, that's just the truth.

I see your point but some of the mods are straight up shady SS style. I had an incident just last week with a mod (still being a cowardly *****) who tuned up a thread basically framing me... And no im not tin foil hatting. Thats the kind of BS that goes on, even if its just a few bad mods its not good for the rep of this site

Is this ClipperKing from YouTube?
Yeah man your vids help me a lot on certain figures. Niche better than Sean Long because he doesn't give honest thoughts on things. It would keep him from getting free stuff. Your vids are long but very informative....which is what collectors need. Thanks for the latest vid on Cap
Keep em going!!!!

That Hendrix review was amazing

These pics from SDCC last year are pretty good ref for anyone wanting to futz the suit proportions and bulkiness.

I will certainly be futzing. It looks like cap is going to need a body swap. Those pants are way to tight on the figure. Stealth mentioned Bane legs so it appears this one will be a tight thigh no matter what body. At least a new body would free up material and hopefully relieve the bird legs I am seeing on the figure straight from the package.

Back