1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree about not liking the foul language,It's gets old hearing the F word in sentences, along with it doesn't sound intelligent to use foul language especially as part of your regular speech

yeah well youre the guy who thinks vaccinations cause autism so yeah...

yeah well youre the guy who thinks vaccinations cause autism so yeah...

MERCURY is the one most Toxic substances known to man and Vaccine shots are filled with it...so yeah,I can see a Vaccine giving folks Nero disorder's and children Autism ;)

I hope you never eat anything sea food related then, youre going to go critical !!! :panic:

there is Big difference from eating seafood and getting very little Mercury from it than voluntarily injecting Mercury into your system and weakening the immune system...Mercury is a known Nero Toxin along with Thiomersal (which is another poison)

Why must you bait me into these type of conversations here?

there is Big difference from eating seafood and getting very little Mercury from it than voluntarily injecting Mercury into your system and weakening the immune system...Mercury is a known Nero Toxin along with Thiomersal (which is another poison)

Why must you bait me into these type of conversations here?

Yeah the difference is theres more mercury accrued from eating seafood regularly then getting vaccinated yearly

moving on this cap sucks ass

Yeah the difference is theres more mercury accrued from eating seafood regularly then getting vaccinated yearly

moving on this cap sucks ass

I don't eat fish regularly if at all...most people are infested with toxins and don't even know it.Just because people consume Seafood containing Mercury doesn't make it a good idea for their health ;) either way..Mercury is a deadly toxin

now,how about that Cap!

....can't listen to that guy though...
Same here. I'm sure his reviews are fine, but that voice is a bit grating to me.

The guys a thug, has been incredibly negative about this site, it's members, it's mods and it's founder. I don't think that's cool when posting videos here for income. And playing you guys for fools.
You're always going to have people whining about this or that. Unless they're overly douchy about it as some can be, I've got no problem personally with people being critical or even posting their videos if they see the forum in a negative light. But one thing I don't care for is blatant spamming of a thread with a video over and over to get views or whatever, no matter what the content.

how things are run (shady as ****)
I'm sure several of us would shed a few tears if you wanted to act with integrity, and leave this shady site forever, Lip. But, we would understand.

I'm sure several of us would shed a few tears if you wanted to act with integrity, and leave this shady site forever, Lip. But, we would understand.

I know you care, we just cant be together, we're too different

And like I said the sites fine, its a hand full of Mods that ruin it...

Dave's guidance has been that popcorn gifs or the equivalent are always trolling. He can't stand them, and said that infractions would be appropriate in response to them. I personally try to delete them without making a fuss, as opposed to the alternative. And this is Dave's site. He designates the rules and appoints mods. Again, don't like his decisions, there's the door. Or, stay and continue to whine if it's a better use of your time.

I've read his post regarding popcorn gifs, but there's was nothing about the 'equivalent'. Anyway, there's gifs posted here that are infinitely worse in nature, get a grip.

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

The only problem here is teemu. He should be banned forever. Lol.

No, but seriously, I'm no saint, but we should all just chill and talk about the figure, no? As bad as it looks.

I don't know better, but if Dave sets certain rules, then what do you do? From my interaction with mods, I haven't had a problem yet. Kara seems like a cool dude to me as well as some other mods. Again, that's from my perspective. Some of your guys's mileage is obviously different.

We should just ban teemu forever and move on.

Back