1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received the Two pack rogers head today I scored and wow, it makes this figure 10 times better, love the head and it seems to tone down the broad look of the shoulders having a larger scaled head on it:yess:

16572816023_f6a97d072b_b.jpg

16572811073_a093b1af2e_b.jpg

17192997655_7872a03a7c_b.jpg

16572813623_412a5ff1bc_b.jpg

16572814583_45ae60110b_b.jpg

17193002765_606e9c16d0_b.jpg

Is he on a neck connector? Did you pad the shoulders?

Thanks, it really does make the figure:hi5:

It really does make a world of difference. That is a great look. I have the helmeted Strike head on mine currently, but after seeing yours and others, I just may have to grab the Rogers sculpt too. Thanks for sharing!

It really does make a world of difference. That is a great look. I have the helmeted Strike head on mine currently, but after seeing yours and others, I just may have to grab the Rogers sculpt too. Thanks for sharing!

I wouldn't mind seeing it with the helmeted head if you got a photo, but yeah, the Rogers head really elevates the Golden Age cap to a new level:)

Looks great! Only nitpicky would be the ears since Golden Age helmet covered it, but I wish they made one like that with the right helmet. Does look slightly big like others have mentioned. Did they just sculpt that head bigger or is it the ears?

Looks great! Only nitpicky would be the ears since Golden Age helmet covered it, but I wish they made one like that with the right helmet. Does look slightly big like others have mentioned. Did they just sculpt that head bigger or is it the ears?

Thanks! Username, I believe, did a mod to the Strike helmet by removing the ears and replacing them to make it look like what it should be. For me, I don't mind how it looks even if slightly bigger. It's to the point that I don't even notice anymore due to it makes the fig that much better, again, for me anyway :)

Back