Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I have time off work its picture time...

1-7.jpg

2-5.jpg

3-5.jpg

^ not in the christmas spirit are we?
p.s. unless your Jewish...than that would backfire

I AM THE GHOST OF COLLECTIONS PAST

as much as i love the new more realistic br and dx joker heads, there's something i still like about the v1 joker head. while it may not look much like heath ledger, i like the expression, and at the right angle, it's kinda creepy looking. still tho, dx blows it away by miles :rolleyes:

I really like the V1 sculpt. It looks nothing like Heath Ledger, but it is a great "interpretation" of the Joker. It is a bit of a blend of the Joker from the movie and the one from the comics, The Joker graphic novel even more so.

That being said, both sculpts from the BR Joker and the DX scuplts are much nicer and I wouldn't trade them.

i know. if you close left eye and right eye, its spot on heath ledger!!

the thing about the head, is that if you look up at it, like the pic you posted, he looks lifeless. but when you look more straight on/down on him, he looks more alive and joker like, with more charisma and ore creepiness.

Where abouts can i pick one of these guys up for a good price. I'm in Canada and it wont let me buy from amazon.com. Any other places out there where i can get it for $165.

Back