Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMHO i still think the BR joker looks better by a smidge, from Thrustmaster's pic it just looks much more life like. Im happy enough with my current V1 joker with BR head, although id love to get a DX coat and vest, i f'n hate velcro!

watermark.php

:D

:lol

'The Smoker'. :D

My replacement head came in today! :D

BBTS has excellent customer service, definitely my favorite place to order from!

It didn't break because I messed with the eyes alot, so there is no need to throw out comments like that.

Dude, I'm glad you got the replacement head... and you should be too!

Time to celebrate and not take things to seriously!!! :peace

-_- Shouldn't you be thankful that I reminded you to talk to HT to get replacement? ......... that kinda explains why now :rolleyes:

I didn't talk to HT, I talked to BBTS. You didn't remind me at all about anything......

But anyways, I will probably take some cross eyed shots for fun now :p

I didn't talk to HT, I talked to BBTS. You didn't remind me at all about anything......

My bad that was bout the cop hat but I also told you not to worry bout the head as I was sure they will replace it but I can see more and more why you have some bad followings.

My bad that was bout the cop hat but I also told you not to worry bout the head as I was sure they will replace it

Yes you did, and I thank you a second time

What happened to your head EN1?

Ze PERS, she broke. I actually unscrewed the broken head tonight and inspected it. One eye snapped completely off of the mechanism. I think HT could have used a better operating system, such as Enterbay's Kato

Recieved my DX Joker today! Only looked at the box. I'll take him out soon and take some pictures!!

VERY EXCITED!!! :banana:banana:banana

Bri:monkey1

Ze PERS, she broke. I actually unscrewed the broken head tonight and inspected it. One eye snapped completely off of the mechanism. I think HT could have used a better operating system, such as Enterbay's Kato

How did you get the screws off? For me, the screws itself are disfigured completely so I can't even see their outlines

Back