Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Oh, the HORROR!!!

You could always open up the hip part and take out the rests of the plastic that is broken, grind down the rest of the joint that sticks out and then replace it carefully with a small screw.

Just an idea :lecture

Wow, what prompted you to dig up that post?

I appreciate your suggestion and it's a good one! I thought about doing something like that, but just ended up super gluing it.

I am using it. The last picture I posted (Joker group shot) shows it! Can you guess which figure it is?

I was thinking the same thing since I was looking back a few pages to see where it was, then couldn't find the post. Came back and clicked the little green diamond, as it was back in January.

I was thinking the same thing since I was looking back a few pages to see where it was, then couldn't find the post. Came back and clicked the little green diamond, as it was back in January.

I'm a bit daft. What is this post referring to? :confused:

^^^^

Thanks!!!

Another cool feature that I didn't know about! :rock

...now if I could just figure out how to do the multiquote thing without having 2 windows open...

Sorry to hear that happened Mag, it really is always a bummer when a TT breaks or is defective. I remember my first HT figure was the V1 Joker, who had a loose knee 3 days after being out of the box, couldn't stand on his own. It eventually broke.

Anyways hopefully you can get the situation sorted.

Hello everybody. I found this thread by mad googleing and I was madly trying to justify getting my first Hot Toys figure... And I got the Joker today.

It's still in its packaging because I'm scared/excited, but to appease the native forum posters I'll probably take some pictures later.

Oh and that best supporting Joker was absolutely brilliant. Bravo for that one.

I'll see you later.

-Tero Ahlfors, Finland

Congrats (or commensurations) on getting your first HT figure, you chose a great one to begin with! But be warned, it's AN ADDICTION.

Look fwd to your pics.

Oh and welcome to the boards!

Here's the obligatory grenade vest picture:
25622_377316727487_646327487_3610520_2612322_n.jpg

Why so EXPENSIVE?
25622_377221462487_646327487_3610452_7861640_n.jpg

Welcome and congrats Pingiivi, I don't own this figure but judging from all the pictures in this thread you will not regret buying it.

Indeed you wont! You will forget how expensive he was and pretty soon you will realize how lonley he looks on the shelf! Might need a certain black suited friend!

Like intothevoid said: This is an addiction!!! So watch yourself! :lol

Congrats on getting one of the greatest figures ever made! And welcome to the freaks show!!! :duff

This figure still amazes me. I saw someone post a comment to a youtube video saying that the HT Comedian was better than this... :rolleyes:

Too bad these are super expensive and kinda rare over here. I paid 200 euros for this (~270 dollars). I might get these cheaper if I bought them abroad, but then theres the taxes and postage and whatnot.

Too bad these are super expensive and kinda rare over here. I paid 200 euros for this (~270 dollars). I might get these cheaper if I bought them abroad, but then theres the taxes and postage and whatnot.

still 200 euros is waaaaaaaaay too much my friend. buy them over ebay, ask the seller for a payment-receipt with the value of 45$ to include it in your package, and that's it :D I've payed for mine 180$ so it's close 90$ cheaper than yours. Or buy your figures from OneSixthBruce, they have good prices if you don't want to buy those figs from ebay.

Back