Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question about the Cop Uniform...

Does the cop outfit fit at all on a normal TrueType? I know it's too bulky for Heath Ledger, but I'm thinking of doing another cop - so I'd use a different head-sculpt.

So the question is, does the cop uniform fit on a normal TrueType and look good as a generic cop? Or is it tailored such that it will look bad on a normal TrueType, no matter who the headsculpt is?

Yea, it fits well on a regular TT and i like it better this way, as i have stated before.

He did have broadish shoulders.

heath-ledger-somber.jpg

Hell no. Joker DX, best figure HT has ever produced.

I know, right? And HT didn't even put the damn smiley faces on the comedian.

Why? I still think Heath has the best Joker... I am a Joker fan so I think it fits me well... Just cause I dont think DX is the best figure ever made means nothing at all...

Change it to Joker-something-something. Don't put hot toys in front of it...

I know, right? And HT didn't even put the damn smiley faces on the comedian.

Change it to Joker-something-something. Don't put hot toys in front of it...

Wow its so hard to have a smile face painted on by someone??? Like I did??? Comedian for the win... DX Jokes is LESS for the win... Edward for someone who gets mad at other peoples posts like mine... You sure do go out of your way to make strange comments... About mine in return...

I AM HOTTOYZJOKER... If you dont like it to BAD...

jokerdisplay.jpg

Finally made one from a new thinner acrylic I found..
I have to rebuild my stripheater :(

well just like my previous Nurse joker project I am getting try something a little crazy for my next project. I am just having fun with it, but honestly I think it is going to turn out really well. Thanks to some help of some of the talent on this board and being around Bob's outstanding work I am going to try my hand at adding hair to a head.

I recently just bought this hair which is hair from a sheep which is very fine. it has been cleaned and professionally dyed.
xl_100_0552.jpg

I am going to dye it the correct color green and take some of the hair off the dx joker head. I am also removing all of the paint off this sculpt and repainting it. I am going to start this friday so I should have some pics up by then.

I actually just removed all of the color off the hair on the police joker head today. I am going to paint the face like the showdown scene and once the face is done I will have the hair after it has been dyed. Once I secure the hair I am even going to style it using the Redken Disrupt which is what was actually used on heaths hair. I should have the head finshed painted by saturday along with the hair dyed and then next week he should be finished.

well just like my previous Nurse joker project I am getting try something a little crazy for my next project. I am just having fun with it, but honestly I think it is going to turn out really well. Thanks to some help of some of the talent on this board and being around Bob's outstanding work I am going to try my hand at adding hair to a head.

I recently just bought this hair which is hair from a sheep which is very fine. it has been cleaned and professionally dyed.
xl_100_0552.jpg

I am going to dye it the correct color green and take some of the hair off the dx joker head. I am also removing all of the paint off this sculpt and repainting it. I am going to start this friday so I should have some pics up by then.

Looks like the back of Kirsten Dunst in Interview with the Vampire. Creepy.

It never ceases to amaze me how creative and determined the customizers here are. Kudos people!

It never ceases to amaze me how creative and determined the customizers here are. Kudos people!

Some day I'll try it, I can paint (I actually damaged my Dx joker's hair and would challenge anyone to see where!) but I've never tried sculpting....

As said though, kudos to all, the customs here are unreal!

Finally got my Bazooka
My shipment from Monkeydepot did not arrive until now 4 months after I ordered it before Christmas!!!!! Well I guess they did send it out afterall :p Cause I disbuted the paypal paymnet 2 months after the order and got my money back too. But since they did ship it out afterall I paid them again so but 4 months later and all the back and forth I am proud owner of this massive weapon :horror
lend my DSLR to a friend so will post pics next week :(

Back