Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you mean "officially" as in licensed? Or "officially" like the only one sold on a website!? Because that dio is not officially licensed by DC/WB.

I'm curious if HT is going to try their hand at it in an attempt to get in on a piece of the action. The way they seem to be pushing the interrogation scene, between the cardboard dio and its prevalence in the advertisement, I'm beginning to wonder if I might be right on the money with that one. Could that be the "unexpected surprise" to which they were referring?

What would you say I'm seeing here? Is it the greatest custom ever made, one of the best, interchangeable with Hot Toys, or something else entirely? Someone needs to tell me how I should be reacting here because I just don't know what to think...

Its a piece of ____. :lol

dx11mod1.jpg

No tweaks or mods to the sculpt, just light and shadow. :wave

IMO that's the exact look/scene Yulli/JC Hong were going for with the main DX 11 sculpt/paint. Obviously both heads aren't in the exact same position but regardless.. it's pretty close.

STOCK PHOTO:
Hot-Toys-Joker-2-DX-p-17.jpg

:clap :clap :clap :clap
:goodpost:

Do you mean "officially" as in licensed? Or "officially" like the only one sold on a website!? Because that dio is not officially licensed by DC/WB.

I guess I mean by a website but your right now that I think of it it doesn't say Dark Knight Interrogation dio. It's just and int. dio/ environment.

What would you say I'm seeing here? Is it the greatest custom ever made, one of the best, interchangeable with Hot Toys, or something else entirely? Someone needs to tell me how I should be reacting here because I just don't know what to think...

Its a piece of ____. :lol

That's made by a fellow Freak and I think the dio looks pretty cool and inventive. I'm not crazy about the MRM head though.

I'd assume, judging by the inclusion of the pencil, that the opposite side would be the kitchen from the Mob scene.

Are his pants supposed to be that short?

My DX01's collar looks much better than that. tidy like the 2.0. Maybe not as thin.

Not sure, but if they are, then HT better fix those damn socks! Scratch that; even if they aren't that short, HT better fix those damn socks!

Don't know if it's been posted yet but heres a cool one of the 2.0 and the DX01 together.

DX11andDX01.jpg

Are his pants supposed to be that short?

My DX01's collar looks much better than that. tidy like the 2.0. Maybe not as thin.

Very cool pic...and side from the semi high waters which I'm sure can be futzed the tailoring looks incredible...the sharpness of the points on the collars looks awesome, as does the tie.

Does anyone know of any place cheaper than Big Bad Toy Store to buy this guy, or is that in general the cheapest place to pick him up?

Back